British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Swindon V Poole Ela 27th March 2016.

I begin to wonder where the brains are in the Swindon management team. First they didn't realise the Doyle/Morris Somerset/Wroclaw double booking and now they find an "unexpected" international fixture. It's not bloody rocket science :o

If fans can read fixture lists from Poland surely "professional" speedway management can :icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown:

You have to realise my dear, sticking up for Rosco he does also have a full time job. Just being Swindons manager and Team GB manager will not pay the bills.

You have to realise my dear, sticking up for Rosco he does also have a full time job. Just being Swindons manager and Team GB manager will not pay the bills.

It takes 2 mins to look at a fixture list!!

• Like 1

Firstly I'm not your dear, darling and secondly did I name Rosco....NO.

I cannot see Poole doing the same thing and AFAIK Middlo is not a full time speedway manager. If speedway want to be regarded as a credible professional sport it needs to act like one and crap like this has to be avoided.

I cannot see Poole doing the same thing and AFAIK Middlo is not a full time speedway manager. If speedway want to be regarded as a credible professional sport it needs to act like one and crap like this has to be avoided.

Couldn't agree more my dear. But you didn't need to name him...

Couldn't agree more my dear. But you didn't need to name him...

ummmmm I Didn't.

You did that.

ummmmm I Didn't.

You did that.

Yep i did, but we know who you mean't... ;)

Yep i did, but we know who you mean't... ;)

So Rosco has sole responsibility for everything at Swindon?

Who else is in charge then ? Arguementitive bunch in Norfolk arn't you...

Edited by Starman2006

Only when things go well. When things go badly, incredibly, its nothing much to do with him.

Shame there's no Kasperzak as if on form he's great to watch at Swindon.

He's had a brilliant start to the season, Has really surprised me so far. Scored 3,3,3,3,1 against Poole & 3,2*,2,3 against Leicester. Been overtaking when not making the gate which isn't something you always see with him. Could have seen him scoring well tomorrow if he had been riding. Big loss.

Swindon riders all available on day arranged.

Poole agree to take the date.....have a look at the International Fixture List which is supposed to show all fixtures happening.....no mention of Polish Golden Helmet so why wouldn't they.

Then realise Buczkowski would be missing and so Swindon agree to take the date back out.

Fail to see how Swindon are at fault. Or for the Swindon v Coventry clash....again, all Swindon riders are available. I wonder if Coventry tried to change the fixture once the clash became apparent.

• Like 2

Swindon management not to blame for this. The international list received by clubs a day or so before Poole agreed to the rearranged fixture, was incomplete and did not include the Polish Golden Helmet fixture involving Buczkowski.

Poole were prepared to go ahead without Ellis but not with 2 riders missing.

• Like 1

Swindon management not to blame for this. The international list received by clubs a day or so before Poole agreed to the rearranged fixture, was incomplete and did not include the Polish Golden Helmet fixture involving Buczkowski.

Poole were prepared to go ahead without Ellis but not with 2 riders missing.

Yet Swindon haven't rearranged with Coventry and they have Kaspazak & Bates missing.

Yet Swindon haven't rearranged with Coventry and they have Kaspazak & Bates missing.

Maybe Coventry don't make enough fuss about it.