British Speedway Forum

Aaaah. I was looking forward to watching Coventry lose again! :)

You would've been disappointed anyway......

So yet again absolutely 0 information coming from Kings Lynn an absolute joke thought given to the paying public- but I guess they expect we will turn up for the next meeting.

So yet again absolutely 0 information coming from Kings Lynn an absolute joke thought given to the paying public- but I guess they expect we will turn up for the next meeting.

Coventry are just as bad, so probably no club statements til 6pm Monday!!

You would've been disappointed anyway......

If you say so! You both got thrashed at home by similar scores, so potentially pretty close.

Perhaps ..... SKY haven't contacted them yet or they haven't read social media???

Perhaps ..... SKY haven't contacted them yet or they haven't read social media???

Maybe they cannot contact Coventry at moment, they probably have a life away from speedway lol Or possibly still sorting it out

Maybe they cannot contact Coventry at moment, they probably have a life away from speedway lol Or possibly still sorting it out

Pretty sure someone at Sky has a mobile phone number for someone at Coventry.

Pretty sure someone at Sky has a mobile phone number for someone at Coventry.

After the way Sky have mucked Lynn about with this fixture I'd be surprised if Lynn would say more than 2 words to Sky...and the second one would be off :)

After the way Sky have mucked Lynn about with this fixture I'd be surprised if Lynn would say more than 2 words to Sky...and the second one would be off :)

Wouldn't blame em. Forecast looks ok

• Like 1

They tweeted their coverage was off. They obviously have a no risks policy this season. I cannot remember how many times they got their camera's set up last season only for a rain off or abandoned meeting but it seems a fair few times I recall.

They're waiting for the Bournemouth Echo to confirm it's off.

• Like 5

If you have a decent internet, you should get NOW TV. Then you can hire the full sky sports package for one night £6.99 or a week - £10.99. No subscription required. You don't need to pay for any pf the other stuff - so I don't payfor it during the football season, and in this case won't be paying my £10.99 this week

• Like 1

But there's no rain forecast? Like, at all.

How bizarre.

I could understand it if rain was forecast for afternoon/evening. Bit weird.