British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn V Poole 27/4/16 7.30pm (skysports)

The rules are clear, Matt's making up the reserve rules as we speak

Really, then why don't you contact the BSPA for clarification..

Lets hope as many EL clubs close as possible (Coventry Swindon currently a concern) so that will properly screw up your arrogant mob with no clubs to race

Do you really hope that? What a silly boy. And what EL club are you fond of?

Dear oh dear coming on here and commenting with you lot is worse than watching a party political broadcast. Tatty bye.

PS.....UP THE PIRATES.

Grrrrrr. Who's next .....

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates

Unless I have got this wrong I cannot see a fast track list listed for April, the last one listed on the bspa site is at the end of issue 5 for the EL with the period 1.3.16 - 31.3.16 for the FTR list. Maybe the April list is being kept quiet.

:o:cry::nono:

Stuart Robson was good at Berwick on Sat, sounds like Poole are cheating again but still think 48-42.

Sounds like, but you not sure. You'l just row in with the crowd...

How can a rider know he will be ill 48 hours before a meeting???

Secondly what is going on with kings Lynn's kevlars???

• Like 1

How can a rider know he will be ill 48 hours before a meeting???

Kyle is in Hospital, what more do you really want to know. So i would strongly suggest you all get a life.

Kyle is in Hospital, what more do you really want to know. So i would strongly suggest you all get a life.

I have no issue with Kyle being ill, it's the blatant bullrubbish rules for some rules for others. This sport is a complete joke. I hope Lynn ride under protest

Hahaha you really calling people to get a life. My goodness pot kettle black

Kyle being in hospital is fair enough but don't explain how they can use robbo

I have no issue with Kyle being ill, it's the blatant bullrubbish rules for some rules for others. This sport is a complete joke. I hope Lynn ride under protest

Not being an afficiado of the finer rules, I am sure Matt Ford hasn't broken any. He has given the Kings Lynn promotion 48 hours notice that he is using Robson, plenty of time to call 'foul' and stop Robson being used if against the rules.

Lynn have no reason whatsoever to ride under protest.

Well the meeting is at the home of the BSPA Chairman so if it goes ahead with the revised riders mentioned, then one has to assume that its OK with the BSPA and the SCB Official of which there will be more than one as its on TV.

Post #101 seems to give the official clarification.

Posted Today, 04:49 PM

Looking at the last EDR list it does state "a Tier 1 EDR can be replaced by any rider on the list that is below them OR any PL British rider that has a lower PL average than the missing rider, apart from any PL rider that is in a declared EL 1-5."

Based on the latest PL Greensheets Kyle has an average of 6.84 and Robbo's is 6.50 so appears to be legal.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

ANY team using Robson as a guest for EDR rider is a farce.

Why no transparency with the rules about this? ??

It would make it so much easier to understand if the rules are available to see.

Makes you wonder if they make it up as they go along to suit any team that asks for a facility.

Barmy beyond believe.

Sounds like, but you not sure. You'l just row in with the crowd...

As opposed to you who just rolls with whatever Matt and Middlo come out with :D
  • Like 1

I'm way passed caring about who rides for whom these days. B&Q must be making a good few bob from all these nails that are being knocked into the Speedway coffin.

How much longer will Pro Speedway last in this country ?.

I've have been advised that the Stars management will allow Poole to turn up race day then add the protest against Robson's inclusion. Interesting