British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn V Poole 27/4/16 7.30pm (skysports)

Seeing as the Leicester thread is a little boring (understandably low interest imo) maybe this may stir a few more up. Should be fairly decent box viewing

Guestermate looking line-up's

King's Lynn

1. Niels K Iversen

2. Mads Korneliussen

3. Robert Lambert

4. Nicolaj Busk Jakobsen
5. Scott Nicholls
6. Carl Wilkinson

7. Lewis Rose

Poole

1. Hans Andersen

2. Krzysztof Buczkowski
3. Chris Holder

4. Brady Kurtz

5. Bjarne Pedersen
6. Adam Ellis

7. Josh Bates (G)

Edited by Danny Smith

Well with this being on Sky and having to be at work by 9.45pm I may give this a miss.Would normally go to meetings when on nights,but with Lynn so weak against the might of Poole coupled with Sky and a possible later finish I may stay at home and watch it.Am I losing my appetite for speedway,i don't know but I seem not to be so enthusiastic as I use to be.

Well with this being on Sky and having to be at work by 9.45pm I may give this a miss.Would normally go to meetings when on nights,but with Lynn so weak against the might of Poole coupled with Sky and a possible later finish I may stay at home and watch it.Am I losing my appetite for speedway,i don't know but I seem not to be so enthusiastic as I use to be.

Agree, I'll be watching from home & that will be the 3rd meeting in a row I've not attended. Not missing it at all

Seeing as the Leicester thread is a little boring (understandably low interest imo) maybe this may stir a few more up. Should be fairly decent box viewing

Guestermate looking line-up's

King's Lynn

1. Niels K Iversen

2. Nicolaj Busk Jakobsen

3. Mads Korneliussen

4. Kai Huckenbeck
5. Robert Lambert
6. Carl Wilkinson

7. Lewis Rose

Poole

1. Hans Andersen

2. Chris Holder

3. Adam Ellis

4. Davey Watt

5. Krzysztof Buczkowski

6. Brady Kurtz

7. Kyle Newman

The three heat leaders for Poole should be Ellis, Andersen & Holder in GSA order, Watt & Buczkowski @ 2 & 4 with Newman & Kurtz @6 & 7. This is line with GSA's as posted on Poole website.

• Like 1

Looking at it as a head to head. I would see as 4-2 to Poole with one tie.

1. Lynn

2. Poole

3. Lynn

4. Poole

5. Tie

6. Poole

7. Poole

90 points / 7 = 12.85 X 4.5 for Poole and 2.5 for Lynn Gives a result of 32-58 throw in a couple of points for TR 34-58

The three heat leaders for Poole should be Ellis, Andersen & Holder in GSA order, Watt & Buczkowski @ 2 & 4 with Newman & Kurtz @6 & 7. This is line with GSA's as posted on Poole website.

Edited thanks

Agree, I'll be watching from home & that will be the 3rd meeting in a row I've not attended. Not missing it at all

I think it doesn't help neither with our team not really being that competitive against the stronger sides.Its ok riding the likes of Leicester,Coventry and Swindon should be tight affairs.But when you support a team you need them to be competitive at home as 95% of fans want to see their team win.I am one of those 95%,ok I would like to see good racing too of course but primarily I want to see my team win.

Even though I am a peed of with it at the moment I will be at Leicester on Saturday which should be an even affair.And only £38 for 2 adults and two U18s,bargain.

I think it doesn't help neither with our team not really being that competitive against the stronger sides.Its ok riding the likes of Leicester,Coventry and Swindon should be tight affairs.But when you support a team you need them to be competitive at home as 95% of fans want to see their team win.I am one of those 95%,ok I would like to see good racing too of course but primarily I want to see my team win.

Even though I am a peed of with it at the moment I will be at Leicester on Saturday which should be an even affair.And only £38 for 2 adults and two U18s,bargain.

I'm one of the 5%. The results don't overly matter, winning is just a plus. I've actually become bored with the FTG's, slick track, lack of passing, abysmal atmosphere etc etc.

1 good race a meeting is getting difficult to justify £17

• Like 1

Not sure the Poole line-up is correct - even with the changes others have suggested.

Ellis doesn't complete his 2nd away meeting til Friday 22nd and his new average is not effective til 7 days later according to the rules.

Not sure the Poole line-up is correct - even with the changes others have suggested.

Ellis doesn't complete his 2nd away meeting til Friday 22nd and his new average is not effective til 7 days later according to the rules.

That's how I read it too, according to the Poole website he's only completed 3 league meetings

So instead of heading up the M6 to Manchester I will have the arduous and extra long boring journey to Kings Lynn next Wednesday.

Still, its meant to be the best race track in the country so I hope to see riders swapping places every lap and a 1-5 in the last heat to bring home the four points. If we dont have that Matts power over all clbs must be waining.

So instead of heading up the M6 to Manchester I will have the arduous and extra long boring journey to Kings Lynn next Wednesday.

Still, its meant to be the best race track in the country so I hope to see riders swapping places every lap and a 1-5 in the last heat to bring home the four points. If we dont have that Matts power over all clbs must be waining.

It once was but massively now isn't the best racing track, you won't see riders swapping places to often. Stay at home & watch it on the box I say

I expect there will be less holes in the track than you're used to though

• Like 1

A bit sneaky by the Stars offering to fit this one in before NKI quits!! I'm surprised MF agreed to it quite honestly. ;-)