British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn V Poole 27/4/16 7.30pm (skysports)

When are the rest of the promoters going to stand up to Matt Ford? It's time to make a stand against him and Poole. Wednesday on sky is the perfect time to start.

• Like 2

I've have been advised that the Stars management will allow Poole to turn up race day then add the protest against Robson's inclusion. Interesting

You can't protest on the day. You have to do it beforehand.

Won't be that kind of protest. Sky are there remember

Isn't there usually a BSPA meeting on a Tuesday? I'm sure it will all be sorted well before Wednesday evening!! ;-)

Well the meeting is at the home of the BSPA Chairman so if it goes ahead with the revised riders mentioned, then one has to assume that its OK with the BSPA and the SCB Official of which there will be more than one as its on TV.

Post #101 seems to give the official clarification.

Posted Today, 04:49 PM

Looking at the last EDR list it does state "a Tier 1 EDR can be replaced by any rider on the list that is below them OR any PL British rider that has a lower PL average than the missing rider, apart from any PL rider that is in a declared EL 1-5."

Based on the latest PL Greensheets Kyle has an average of 6.84 and Robbo's is 6.50 so appears to be legal.

You better look on the SCB website and you will find the regulations(rulebook).Nothing in there suggests you can use a British PL rider with a lower average than the one he is replacing from the PL averages.So appears to be illegal.

I hope the Chairman and vice chairman will give Poole a fair hearing over a pint at The Dog n Duck 🙈🙉🙊

I am sure if any foul play is found here it will be outed before the meeting surely

If it isnt in the rules and regs then it should be illegal. It shouldnt matter where else it is written.

• Like 1

I've have been advised that the Stars management will allow Poole to turn up race day then add the protest against Robson's inclusion. Interesting

Really? And who told you this nonsense?

When are the rest of the promoters going to stand up to Matt Ford? It's time to make a stand against him and Poole. Wednesday on sky is the perfect time to start.

Why? Are they all going to turn up and announce team changes live on Sky? Or are they going to make another type of stand on the third bend with scaffold and planking? Kev and Nigel can check up on them between heats to see how they are getting on. "Pass a clamp Horton". Sod off Rosco".

Shhhhhhh! Danny Smith has been told by a bloke down the club who lives next door to a chap who walks his dog in the park where one of the track staff takes his kids that Lyon is going to protest on the day.

Won't be that kind of protest. Sky are there remember

What kind of protest will it be? Banners saying 'Chapman, we want a team as good as Poole!' Sit on the track and chain yourselves to the starting gate until Emil is signed? Edited by Steve Shovlar

Matt best revise his choice of guest ........

Why?

Why?

Check the rules and regs on the SCB website.

How can a rider know he will be ill 48 hours before a meeting???

Secondly what is going on with kings Lynn's kevlars???

Newman was very, very sore last night and in a great deal of discomfort. Speaking to KN1 last night, it appears Kyle has something of a rather delicate injury, and I wouldn't have thought riding a bike with all of those vibrations would be a good idea at all, and probably bloody painful too!

Kyle has pulled out of the Plymouth match on Friday, so don't think there's anything dodgy going on there, well, not as far as Kyle's withdrawal is concerned!

Newman was very, very sore last night and in a great deal of discomfort. Speaking to KN1 last night, it appears Kyle has something of a rather delicate injury, and I wouldn't have thought riding a bike with all of those vibrations would be a good idea at all, and probably bloody painful too!

Kyle has pulled out of the Plymouth match on Friday, so don't think there's anything dodgy going on there, well, not as far as Kyle's withdrawal is concerned!

Since finding out he's in hospital I have no problems with KN not riding. It's who is riding for him.

• Like 1