British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn V Poole 27/4/16 7.30pm (skysports)

Really want it to be dryish and a cracking meeting. This seasons TV so far has been limited to one atrocious meeting.

:o:cry::nono:

Stuart Robson was good at Berwick on Sat, sounds like Poole are cheating again but still think 48-42.

cheating my arse kyle is in hospital

• Like 2

Can anybody out there please explain how Stuart Robson can replace an EDR rider ???? :o

Pretty certain Poole would much rather have Kyle in the side than Stuart Robson...no offence...but it really does throw up the ludicrosity of the FTR and the fact they can move up into the top 5.

I mean if you can replace a fast track reserve with a guest who isnt one then does that mean you can permanently replace one as well with say a foreign rider or PL heatleader??!

Can anybody out there please explain how Stuart Robson can replace an EDR rider ???? :o

He must be on the current guest EDR list?

There isn't one, at least not one that the great unwashed are allowed to see.

• Like 1

cheating my arse kyle is in hospital

Don't think he's saying cheating because he is in hospital.The fact remains Poole can only use an EDR to replace Newman,unless he is in the 1-5 now but didn't think that was until later in the week.

I didn't see his name on the list that was released, so doesn't seem right to me.

Stars have a fair swap and we have the Robson, who is way over the hill.

Robson much stronger rider and started in great form for his PL team. Makes them stronger having him at reserve.

When was he added to the list?

No he's not

I didn't see his name on the list that was released, so doesn't seem right to me.

If they were to put him on the list he should be graded higher,like Howarth was graded higher than Worrall and Kerr even though they had higher PL averages.

Looking at the last EDR list it does state "a Tier 1 EDR can be replaced by any rider on the list that is below them OR any PL British rider that has a lower PL average than the missing rider, apart from any PL rider that is in a declared EL 1-5."

Based on the latest PL Greensheets Kyle has an average of 6.84 and Robbo's is 6.50 so appears to be legal.

Looking at the last EDR list it does state "a Tier 1 EDR can be replaced by any rider on the list that is below them OR any PL British rider that has a lower PL average than the missing rider, apart from any PL rider that is in a declared EL 1-5."

Based on the latest PL Greensheets Kyle has an average of 6.84 and Robbo's is 6.50 so appears to be legal.

The thing is, the EDR list isn't the 2016 regulations though. The regulations state:-

FACILITIES
a) Absent Rider (1-3) G or ARR
B) Absent Rider (4 or 5) ARR only
c) Absent Riders (both 4 and 5) ARR and G
d) Absent #6 (if an EDR) G (EDR* only)
e) Absent #6 (if not an EDR) G
f) Absent #7 G (EDR* only)
g) “No Facility” for Absent 1-5 PL G (PL MA of 6.00 or less)

If they were to put him on the list he should be graded higher,like Howarth was graded higher than Worrall and Kerr even though they had higher PL averages.

You can't just add riders to a list that are a better standard than those on it already, that's just abuse of rule.

Add him as a rider who can guest for let's say the top 5 tier 1's.

But at 39 he should NOT be on the list anyway that make it a total joke.

Poole have lost both their away meetings so far this season so will be a bit concerned about it happening again.

Robson should make them a bit stronger.

Edited by mdmc82

Poole have lost both their away meetings so far this season so will be a bit concerned about it happening again.

Robson should make them a bit stronger.

Robson makes them million times stronger around King's Lynn. Poole fans saying otherwise are just trying to justify the blatant rule manipulation yet again

• Like 1