British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 23/5/16 Sky Meeting

Starman's been passing himself off as a track expert.

I'm beginning to realise the awful possibility that he IS in charge of the Poole track.

• Like 1

the longer holder lead the GP, the worse poole will suffer

Love him or hate him, I'm sure Tai will overtake soon enough.
  • Like 1

Love him or hate him, I'm sure Tai will overtake soon enough.

knowing ford, he"l probably poach Tai like he did hancock!

Holder wont be back at Poole next year unless the sort the track out.

I think that there is a good chance that Holder will have his home track about 200 miles north east of Poole next season.... But what do I know?

If we lose out on one Holder, we will probably lose out on the other.

I think that there is a good chance that Holder will have his home track about 200 miles north east of Poole next season.... But what do I know?

That's KL, right??

If we lose out on one Holder, we will probably lose out on the other.

That's KL, right??

near?

From where we are all sitting Cook jumped clearly both times.

With Holder riding like a donkey Belle Vue can win this. I said to him before the meeting I hope he has bought yesterdays motor over with him and he said no chance.

Watched it on Sky and thought nothing wrong with Cooks first start, second one a bit iffy though.
  • Like 1

Well done Belle Vue, a good meeting with plenty of passing but blimey what an awful track. Could not agree with the exclusion of Cook and I reckon both his starts were ok.

Swindon are visitors a week wed and going by Pool's performance tonight they could get beaten again.

Pleasing result for the Aces.

Don,t have sky so. Cannot comment on the track or the racing.

Well Done Belle Vue and a much deserved win on an appalling track which wrecked the home team more than the visitors.

Did someone really say that this Poole team would go the season unbeaten? Surely not.

I thought they'd go close I must admit, and when they chucked away the first couple of away meetings a few eyebrows were raised.

Watt's meltdown and some below par scores from riders in the top 5 have forced riders into the wrong positions in the team which has made them look poorly balanced, particularly tonight.

smallest crowd of the season,tho a lot of us stayed and waited for the bv team to do victory lap on the truck and they received a good ovation,as did rider of the night worrall.track was obviously sh-t,poole were poor belle vue won, no excuses,thats the way sport goes

• Like 3

Lions fans will be hoping Poole will recall watt back now :)

Full credit to belle vue as the. Track was the same for both riders.

Thought cook made two good starts and was wrongly excluded.

Scott looked like he had turned the clock back to his best days, it was a good meeting.

• Like 2

Reading through the posts puts a big smile on my face. The track was crap, the track was poor yes we all recognise that. What a terrible advert what a farce etc etc etc. Then we have others saying good meeting loads of passing. Make your minds up for gods sake! LOL!

We always get loads of passing at Poole, normally Poole riders belting around or under the opposition. Tonight our riders were freaked and pop went a win.

We will bounce back. We always do. And ai agree that the team is unbalanced due to riders being in the wrong positions. We also hugely missed Buckowski tonight. No need for Poole to make anymore team changes. This team is still good enough to win the league.

Lions fans will be hoping Poole will recall watt back now :)

Full credit to belle vue as the. Track was the same for both riders.

Thought cook made two good starts and was wrongly excluded.

Scott looked like he had turned the clock back to his best days, it was a good meeting.

Now perhaps people will see why Matt Ford sacked Watt and bought in Bjarne.