British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
damosuzuki

Edinburgh Vs Glasgow 24/06/16

Esbjerg also have an away meeting scheduled for next Wednesday, so expect Bach to miss the Sky derby too.

Edited by cyclone

All in the best interest of British speedway obviously. Strange that they were even allowed to sign him considering the amount of meetings it seems he's going to miss

• Like 1

Is Woffie available to guest for them next week?

Edinburgh never used guests? You were crying about Palovarra guesting against you last week and that was going to cost you the points and this week it's Doolan. Maybe if you had a decent team you wouldn't need to worry about other teams choice of guests especially as the choice of guest has a lower average than the rider he's replacing.

• Like 2

Edinburgh never used guests? You were crying about Palovarra guesting against you last week and that was going to cost you the points and this week it's Doolan. Maybe if you had a decent team you wouldn't need to worry about other teams choice of guests especially as the choice of guest has a lower average than the rider he's replacing.

so what if their average is lower better rider round Armadale by mile.

We've had our fair share of decent teams just have a wee look at the honours list tells you all you need to know.

Edited by Mr Blobby

My basic point is guests are an unsatisfactory solution to a problem. Tolerable only when a team has multiple injuries maybe.

But they are doubly unsatisfactory when they strengthen a team.

I don't care who is using them, I just hate the guest system.

• Like 1

Christ on a bike the BBC now has Friday night a washout. Surely not again!

Could be the saviour of British speedway

My basic point is guests are an unsatisfactory solution to a problem. Tolerable only when a team has multiple injuries maybe.

But they are doubly unsatisfactory when they strengthen a team.

I don't care who is using them, I just hate the guest system.

The problem is not enough or not good enough UK riders to fill each PL team slot. An alternative is not to employ foreign riders, entirely possible from Friday!

Another alternative is to only allow NL guests for absent riders like it was in 2014 which devalues the product for the customer.

There is no getting away from the guest system but agree its the sheer volume of them thats unsatisfactory.

Rene Bach rides at Ashfield next Wednesday , oops nothing to moan at now lol.

So do Slangerup vs Esbjerg on 29/6 :rolleyes:

So do Slangerup vs Esbjerg on 29/6 :rolleyes:

Are you saying bach's no riding for tigers next Wednesday.

Edited by SharpenRake