British Speedway Forum

What a fookin legend

On the title charge

WOFFY WOFFY WOFFY

• Like 1

He's a disgrace

He thought about what he was going to say - obviously thought it would be clever

No accident

• Like 7

Woffinden is a great rider, but this isn't the first time he`s let himself down by using bad language, he needs to be professional at all times.

• Like 5

Haters gonna hate :wub:

• Like 4

I didn't see (or hear) the interview in question or who the interviewer was but there is no excuse for using such words when you are representing your sport on the media. To be honest I get slightly frustrated with some of the daft questions in some interviews, usually from people who are simply there as eye candy, it would be better if interviews came from former riders or even current ones who aren't involved in that particular meeting.

• Like 2

Nobody can doubt Tai's ability as a rider. He has a talent.

However that's no excuse for his arrogance and ego. yes he is world champion but so was Hancock and he is still grounded.

There's no need for the swearing and the lack of respect. Turning his back on the Country that helped him develop his skill didn't help either.

They say you should always remember where you came from and how you behave when at the top, as you never know how long is will be before it ends.

Speedway is a family sport but I don't think Woffy is currently a good role model. He needs to start growing up.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 6

I sway 50 50 with woffinden but no class tonight

• Like 1

Arrogant brat he has become. He wanted the praise and limelight from the British crowd for himself, but as he didn't win he decided to steal the show from the real winner in more ways than one. Got no time for him. What made me laugh though was Pearson saying it was his (Woffinden) big night at the end of the meeting!! Both gobsh1tes in my book.

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates
  • Like 6

Iversen swears on live TV, Pedersen is worse, kildemand even worse.

It's like it's sommat new.

Haters gotta hate.

• Like 4

Iversen swears on live TV, Pedersen is worse, kildemand even worse.

It's like it's sommat new.

Haters gotta hate.

But he's warped my 13 year old son's fragile mind.....

(Probably)....

etc etc etc.......

• Like 1

I really am getting worried about Tai's attitude. He seems to be moving past healthy confidence into arrogance. Swearing in interviews isn't exactly a major crime but it isn't the wisest of choices. It may impress the 'kids' but it will repel many others and probably sponsors. There are more intelligent ways of taking on 'the establishment' and being a rebel.

It's all fine while things are going well but it could backfire on him when things start going wrong. Still, he's young, British and the World Champion. I just wish I could warm to him.

Hopefully it's just a phase.

Edited by rmc

But he's warped my 13 year old son's fragile mind.....

(Probably)....

etc etc etc.......

He has heard worse at school.