British Speedway Forum

Nice draw for both Brits, inside gates on their opening two heats. Come on lads!

Edited by RPNYC
  • Like 1

This year, every GP draw that comes out, I just look at the heats and think Wow. Every heat is tops, the field this year is so good. And one meeting soon NKI, Zagar and PK are going to join the party (which they well capable of doing) and the meeting will be absolutely unforgettable. It could be tomorrow . :t:

Was anyone at practice ? how`s the track looking this year ?

Track was looking good, the outside looked smoother than the inside. Never seen Emil or Lindback out on track but I didn't get there till just before 3.30 so they could of been out before then.

Emil appears to have given up on practice days.

If I remember correctly he didnt ride in the WTC practice, nor the last GP practice day.

Emil appears to have given up on practice days.

If I remember correctly he didnt ride in the WTC practice, nor the last GP practice day.

Certainly didn't practice in Prague.

I hope the Sun readers don'y follow the papers instructions. The paper thinks the gp takes place on Sunday!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4036728/british-speedway-grand-prix-2017-live-stream-race/

Me not included Steve, i don't buy a daliy rag, and havn't done for donkeys years..

Me not included Steve, i don't buy a daliy rag, and havn't done for donkeys years..

No, you just continue selling a piss poor weekly rag

• Like 1

Are the reserves 17 Bates & 18 Ellis?

The other way round.
  • Like 2