British Speedway Forum

Some people are so anti Tai it's unbelievable and just refuse to open their eyes.

He's very much annoyed me in recent weeks but at Cardiff he was absolutely brilliant with supporters.

Even stopped to sign, chat & have selfies with fans round the town centre.

My new partners lad is very very happy to have got a picture with him.

The fans certainly didn't just blow their horns to just be partisan, it was genuine support for the guy Tai Woffinden.

The money being exchanged for Woffy merchandise was incredible too.

It opened my eyes that in reality, Woffinden not riding in & for Britain, missing the British Final is totally irrelevant to most.

The Speedway World Championship is where it is, as for his lap of honour, a great gesture to go round and say thanks for the support and show his disappointment in not at least making the semi finals.

He was gutted.

• Like 4

Says the person who's never met me..

Not necessary in this case. I can usually judge a character by reading their output. Sometimes they're just normal everyday people who are bored and want a giggle, but you trawl the forum adding ridiculous comments, provoking arguments all over the place. Nobody likes you, Typical internet troll.

Some people are so anti Tai it's unbelievable and just refuse to open their eyes.

He's very much annoyed me in recent weeks but at Cardiff he was absolutely brilliant with supporters.

Even stopped to sign, chat & have selfies with fans round the town centre.

My new partners lad is very very happy to have got a picture with him.

Agreed. Theres a lovely photo on twitter of him in McDonalds with a young fan after the meeting at a time when other riders were off out getting a nice nourishing meal in a nice restaurant. What a star! ;)

Agreed. Theres a lovely photo on twitter of him in McDonalds with a young fan after the meeting at a time when other riders were off out getting a nice nourishing meal in a nice restaurant. What a star! ;)

Usain Bolt is good for Maccy's chicken nuggets on race day, what's good for him is good for anyone :P

Can't see this being true, Tai Woffinden has only this weekend quoted the ' Danish kebab house story' in 2 major newspaper articles.

To be seen eating in Mcdonalds would somewhat undermine his credibility .

• Like 1

Can't see this being true, Tai Woffinden has only this weekend quoted the ' Danish kebab house story' in 2 major newspaper articles.

You'd think it would but some would say Tai can eat whatever he likes despite them agreeing with Tai about 'kebabgate'.

What credibility !!

Would be funny if the newspapers found that out about Tai lol

Guest GiveusaB

Macdonalds do salads dont they ???

Macdonalds do salads dont they ???

Theres a great kebab shop on Caroline Street (Chippy Alley) that I'm told does a nice salad too if you don't fancy a kebab or pizza like your mates.

Imagine ordering a salad from a kebab shop when your with your mates, it would never happen. Not in my world anyway

Every Brit in Krakow us just like that. Drunk twats pissing their pants and puking where they lay on the pavement. Disgusting!

Agreed. I was in Krakow last September - found it to be one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited - but it was totally spoiled by one thing.

Drunk Brits on stag weekends.

Every Brit in Krakow us just like that. Drunk twats pissing their pants and puking where they lay on the pavement. Disgusting!

Every Brit ?.

Having just watched the grand prix having been away with work who thought it was a good idea to give woffy a lap of honour who does he think he is .i wonder if lewis having won the f1 british grand prix 5 times will pull out next year to let someone else win ?.woffy is a one trick pony round the inside every first corner and have asked this before if u owned a company and he came looking for sponsers looking as he does would u want that look for your name !