British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Scunthorpe Pl - Tuesday 12th July

Erm no, Gustix has since changed the title of the thread which would explain my original post. Why would i come to swindon? but you're welcome at brough anytime and i will box your lugs once you've took your teeth out.:)

Ps stop hijacking the thread with idle threats you big jesse. :)

F.. you, ✌️pick on poor old Gustix big man full of sh.. Arson it gives your self esteem a bit of a boost eh he changed the thread what a drip you are.😜 Edited by Sidney the robin

F.. you, ✌️pick on poor old Gustix big man full of sh.. Arson it gives your self esteem a bit of a boost eh he changed the thread what a drip you are.

do you actually have a clue what you are talking about?? .... Why dont you find the facts out first before you come on here after a few pints being the big lad.... Not my fault you have a small penis Sidney is it!! Now if you want to have a converstation pm me instead showing yourself up on an open thread.

Is this the Panthers v Scunthorpe thread? Seems to have morhped into a pile of cack, which ironically is much like the overall entertainment package last night.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 4

A professional speedway rider should be able to ride all tracks and to say 'Rough Park' when a number of riders both top class and non top class riders have had no prolems in riding the track is both absurd and ignorant. All riders have poor meetings and some have tracks where they're less comfortable on but for supporters like you and 'the outsider' to say 'Rough Park' is a bit immature just because your team were comfortably beaten. And as for Robert Lambert having a poor meeting at Workington doesn't really demonstrate anything as I put money on now barring injury that he scores a lot more on his return.

Get off your high horse, and read again what I have said about Robert Lambert. I have no doubt he will score more. Also, not quite sure were I said Scunny were not comfortably beaten. Rough Park is of course tongue in cheek, of which 99.9% others understand.

do you actually have a clue what you are talking about?? .... Why dont you find the facts out first before you come on here after a few pints being the big lad.... Not my fault you have a small penis Sidney is it!! Now if you want to have a converstation pm me instead showing yourself up on an open thread.

Now now dont have a heart attack me old mucker, take a chill pill why would i want to pm a pr... like you for.✌️

Simple silly sidney making a knob of himself again 😂😂😂

Edited by Pinny

wheres wally, sorry i mean morrisset fan ?

Now now dont have a heart attack me old mucker, take a chill pill why would i want to pm a pr... like you for.✌️

Both of you childish ****s please eff off out of this thread with your inane prattle.

It's a Panthers v Scun thread.

• Like 3

Anyone know when the DVD will be available?

look in the Boro online track shop A-Z under H....