British Speedway Forum
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Kings Lynn Stars, Now @ 7:30 Sat 22nd October 2016

Probably the Leicester track staff really ought to not have come on here giving their stories.

Why?

BSPA and all regs 14.7.1 say is that the promotor must ensure that “ the BSPA approved Readmission policy notice is appropriately displayed” and that when a meeting abandoned before completion of heat 10 “bring to the attention of spectators arrangements regarding the validity of readmission/ reduced admission tickets. Full details should be available at the entrance”

There was no notice at the entrance.

Let me guess......lead by Troy Batchelor and Rory Schlein. Aussie rules. :P Who was the referee?

Get a grip on yourselves please!

BSPA and all regs 14.7.1 say is that the promotor must ensure that “ the BSPA approved Readmission policy notice is appropriately displayed” and that when a meeting abandoned before completion of heat 10 “bring to the attention of spectators arrangements regarding the validity of readmission/ reduced admission tickets. Full details should be available at the entrance”

People should claim for the cost of admission plus the cost of postage claiming it.

• Like 1

I bet there is now ;)

Ditto....?

Well my tickets were signed for yesterday,didn't recognise the name though.Wasn't in the programme or on their website.Guess we will just have to wait and seen the outcome now.

Edited by tellboy

Hopefully Kings Lynn had the notices up tonight 😉

Always thought you were on another planet!!!

It was just a typing error . he meant he was going to deliver it himself . I;E by air head

• Like 1

Hopefully Kings Lynn had the notices up tonight

T&Cs are printed on the back of the ticket.

T&Cs are printed on the back of the ticket.

That is too late and not valid. T&C s need to be in a place where they can be seen or told to the purchaser before the entrance fee is paid over, not on the ticket or in the prog.

Many of these owners need to learn the law of contract.

• Like 1

I find it worrying that before Leicester speedway received my admission tickets back they answered every email I sent them. Now no reply.

Well my tickets were signed for yesterday,didn't recognise the name though.

Mr M Mouse?

• Like 1

Mr M Mouse?

:lol: Probably got more chance of getting my money back from him :wink: