British Speedway Forum

Any rumours of a new team manager. Surely we'll need someone in place before team building begins, not that I doubt Horton takes anyone else's opinions on board!!

The 2015 side was mainly made up of riders Havvy wanted. 2016 Havvy was in hospital so didn't help with the team building. I agree though the sooner a manager is named the better. Still disappointed I've not been contacted 😂

Edited by woz01

Gary Havelock next venture has been announced, he is part of a consortium taking over at Berwick.

• Like 1

Gary Havelock next venture has been announced, he is part of a consortium taking over at Berwick.

Interesting timing as well as father Brian has stepped down from Redcar so I presumed Gary might go there but would appear not.

Wonder if Brian will be part of the Bandits consortium.

Lawarence Rogers leaves. Probably not a surprise considering the Storm might not even run next year.

Lawarence Rogers leaves. Probably not a surprise considering the Storm might not even run next year.

Best news I've heard it a long time.

Norrie Allan may well be looking for a new TM role?! ;-)

• Like 3

Norrie Allan may well be looking for a new TM role?! ;-)

That'll bring some good team spirit! Lol!

• Like 1

Best news I've heard it a long time.

It's has to be a disappointment that he couldn't get some very good prospects to the club. A factor in why crowds were so poor as initially the were ok.

Where has it said he's left. Agree it good news we'll have a new fresh look from a management points of view. Olly Allen would be my top choice if he was interested.

• Like 1

Where has it said he's left. Agree it good news we'll have a new fresh look from a management points of view. Olly Allen would be my top choice if he was interested.

Yes, he can teach the riders how to fall off

• Like 2

Yes, he can teach the riders how to fall off

And injure a shoulder ;)