British Speedway Forum
BWitcher

Charlie Webster Fighting For Her Life

Charlie is perfect, she's funny, articulate and ridiculously beautiful.

Any guy would be lucky to have a woman like her in his life.

There are plenty of threads for you to be a cockwomble on, can't you go and pretend you're a 20 year old student on those instead ?

Get well soon young lady

Perhaps Terry Russell as the linkman/dealmaker between Sky and the BSPA could get a massive get well soon card signed by loads of riders/officials and a huge bunch of flowers for her.

She has her knockers, but as one who criticised her in the past, I sincerely wish her a full and speedy recovery, and congratulate her on her charity efforts

She has her knockers, but as one who criticised her in the past, I sincerely wish her a full and speedy recovery, and congratulate her on her charity efforts

MIGHT wish to rephrase that but echo the sentiment

• Like 4

I met Charlie at Redcar on a very rainy evening. I was walking out of the Track soaking wet when I found myself next to Charlie - we had a brief conversation and went our seperate ways. She was dead easy to talk to and smiled all the time - she lit up the evening for me.

I wish her a very speedy recovery.

Are there any more updates on her condition please?

She has been bought around from the induced coma, Kidneys still not responding to treatment an being kept on dialysis and breathing on ventilator.

vnckf8.jpg

Edited by Pirate Oliver

She has been bought around from the induced coma, Kidneys still not responding to treatment an being kept on dialysis and breathing on ventilator.

vnckf8.jpg

Isn't that photo from her earlier problem, prior to Rio?