British Speedway Forum
BWitcher

Charlie Webster Fighting For Her Life

Just need Kelvin and Nigel to give her a plug next time on SKY then. :P They don't need telling to do it so, just do it.

• Like 4

Just need Kelvin and Nigel to give her a plug next time on SKY then. :P They don't need telling to do it so, just do it.

No reason why they cant pass on their best wishes during tomorrows SGP in Germany, failing that Monday`s Sky match at Belle Vue.

You're trying to be a clever dick.. .but just come across a dick.

Wrong Post on Wrong Thread. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 1

Thought you would've hiding your post by now but no, perfectly reasonable thing to ask for the commentary team to pass on their best wishes to Charlie, obviously she has moved on from speedway coverage but I`m sure she will tune in from time to time. Doesn't have to be anything major, just on behalf of all of us we`d like to pass on our best wishes to Charlie Webster.

No dickory here.

• Like 2

Takes one to know one, as they say. :approve:

No reason why they cant pass on their best wishes during tomorrows SGP in Germany, failing that Monday`s Sky match at Belle Vue.

Seriously!! How do you know they haven't done it personally? :rolleyes:

I'm very glad she is better, but come on. She hasn't worked for Sky Speedway for a while now, who does it please, you and few sad old men?

Give over!

• Like 4

Great to see and hear her news. Not the greatest thing to wish a former fellow commentator all the best, given the circumstances. Might be some people who are with The Return and Jacques, but the lass has gone though enough and we should be pleased she is going to be alright. St Jimmies to the rescue again.

While I am pleased she is looking to be on the mend I don't agree with this doing "exclusives" for newspapers etc. I am probably in minority but hate it when they make money out of being ill and recovering etc ..

While I am pleased she is looking to be on the mend I don't agree with this doing "exclusives" for newspapers etc. I am probably in minority but hate it when they make money out of being ill and recovering etc ..

Take your point but we don`t know Charlie was paid for her interview and if she was she may have donated to one of the charities she supports.

• Like 1

while i see where you're coming from i don't think it's like a kiss and tell sort of thing as it's her own story so i don't see a problem. even if she was paid she's no doubt got bills to pay like the rest of us so it could come down to she needs the money, presumably she won't be able to do much for some time.

• Like 1

Pleased to know she's recovered well

I wonder if she will now make a public apology to Ched Evans?

• Like 2