British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Stockholm Gp Saturday September 24th

Good to see an all British EL rider final!

Edited by SPEEDY69
  • Like 4

Guest Scunny2012

Congratulations to Jason Doyle now with one hand on the trophy, not a classic meeting but it highlighted how much Nicki Pedersen would be missed if he was no longer in the Grand Prix's, love him or hate him he can certainly liven up a meeting as could Emil Sayfutinov if he got back in.

Don't see anyone stopping Greg from the title now unfortunately.

i hope you have spoken too soon

Jason Doyle IMO would be a very popular and worthy World Champion

Congratulations to Jason Doyle now with one hand on the trophy, not a classic meeting but it highlighted how much Nicki Pedersen would be missed if he was no longer in the Grand Prix's, love him or hate him he can certainly liven up a meeting as could Emil Sayfutinov if he got back in.

Also seeing Trick trackside makes me think that the GP is somewhat devalued these days

Rickardsson, Crump, Adams, Gollob, Hancock, + Nicki, AJ, Sully, Jarek at their best seems to overshadow today's line up.

Of course the GP needs Emil back and Darcy is sorely missed.

With Doyley, Hancock,Tai, Holder the four Poles, and maybe Emil in the mix the next few years look good.Pawlicki has adjusted well Dudek for me is a real threat to anybody the series is in good hands.

• Like 1

Also seeing Trick trackside makes me think that the GP is somewhat devalued these days

Rickardsson, Crump, Adams, Gollob, Hancock, + Nicki, AJ, Sully, Jarek at their best seems to overshadow today's line up.

That line up had people saying it's not like when it was Mauger, Olsen; Collins ,Lee etc...people always look at a by gone era and think riders ere better ..the current crop are good ..time just moves on..

• Like 1

Doyle looking like the favourite now, he is on red hot form!

Good luck Tai and Greg in the next two rounds.

Lacklustre stuff. Poor crowd with no atmosphere & racing wasn't much better.

Woffindens starts have been truly dreadful all season. Harris esque. Cost him any chance this year & will for the rest of his career if he doesn't sort it.

I am surprised Pearson didn't know what that was all about... i.e. Ricciardo in F1.

Jack Miiler also did it in MotoGP . Its an Aussie thing. Surprised that Nigel or Kelvin didn't know that

Bang on, this is for me the worst ever GP line up. If Doyle wins it he will be the worst GP series World Champion.

You've even missed out Todd Wiltshire, a pre injury Lukas Dryml and Andy Smith..

Woffinden ,Holder, Pawlicki, Dudek , Janowski,Doyle, Zmarzlik ,Hancock hardly lacking in quality add Emil to it looks pretty good to me.

Edited by Sidney the robin

Woffinden ,Holder, Pawlicki, Dudek , Janowski,Doyle, Zmarzlik ,Hancock hardly lacking in quality add Emil to it looks pretty good to me.

Doesn't count if you cheat ya bam.Dudek only scored the same amount of points as Smolinski this season,anyway

I hope so, the only time he had to race because he messed the start up and he was dead, dead, dead last.

Greg was poor last night and Jason is deservedly ahead. But to say about him not being able to race is either nonsense or elective memory. He's had some great battles with Jason this year and has made more passes than most of the riders in the series.

Don't write him off yet but Jason fully deserves to be leading at the moment. He's actually getting better as the series progresses, so must be favourite now.