British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hornsey

Kings Lynn V Lakeside 1st Sept 2016

Don't get all these close meeting calls. Kings Lynn win by at least 10, probably closer to 15.

Bloody hell, if there was any doubt that this Lynn team is sh!te then Kennett winning races for fun at the NA is confirmation.

• Like 1

Bloody hell, if there was any doubt that this Lynn team is sh!te then Kennett winning races for fun at the NA is confirmation.

I wonder if any other team will want Batchelor on his 'bargain' average next season?

What a waster.

• Like 4

I wonder if any other team will want Batchelor on his 'bargain' average next season?

What a waster.

Boro fans saw his true colour's English. Maybe he will rock up at Poole next year with him being a Ford/Frosty asset, or maybe he's angling for a Premier Lge ride. Maybe he's just krap...

What a waster.

Rosco was patient with him at Swindon for too long, now he looks as washed up as Davey Watt earlier this year.

What a waster.

I'd replace him now.You cant get any worse.

I'd replace him now.You cant get any worse.

erm, 0 maybe

Shock horror!

Stars win, some superb racing. Reminded me why I enjoy speedway. Nice to see some pride and passion (from most of the team). Lakeside were good value to and deserved their consolation point.

Niels win against a team riding Jonsson and Lawson through a gap that wasn't really there....just had to be seen to be believed

Porsing made an excellent return, Kai had one of his best nights. Robert was Robert.

Batchelor was worse than normal and that takes some doing....I do wonder if he is fully fit from last winter as he seems to struggle to turn the bike, often just drifting to mid track.

This season has been a nightmare in every way possible, but was nice to have a good win.

Rubbish presentation again. Lakeside ambled out and were ignored by everyone. Hope Porsing is ok, think he said something about his shoulder, but where I was standing between bends 1&2, could hardly hear the interviews over the tannoy. The interviews are a key way of filling in between races, but when you can't really hear them its no good.

• Like 4

Agent Batchelor how f*****g obvious was that?!

I'm confused. Agent for who as why would he want Lakeside to win?

Perhaps he wants to get in Jon Cooks good books for next season. He must be running out of clubs that will have him. If he can prove to Cook that he is no good on away tracks he could be just what Lakeside are looking for.

• Like 1

Nicklas is Ok but very sore. Going into bend 3 lap 4 he saw a large stone coming at his head, from Niels rear wheel, avoided it but it hit him just below right collar bone. Adrenaline kept him going to finish the race, but as he wound down after the chequered flag, the pain hit and he pulled up at the end of the back straight. He at first thought he had dislocated his shoulder. In the medics room, we realised with small movements that the shoulder was not dislocated. He will be sore in the morning as the bruising comes out. But with plentry of Deep Heat he will be fit for meeting at Lakeside.

If you didn't have Farage as your avatar, I could have liked this post. Was there a reason Kennett wasn't in heat 15?

Edited by Col

So Swindon wouldn't get in the play offs which would've the outcome of Lakeside lost by more than 6 so didn't get a point.

• Like 1