British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Wildcards 2017.....

That I can believe!

Like many others I was overlooking the van area at Cardiff - she constantly went back to their/his van to curl then straighten her hair.

Ok then!!

• Like 1

As long as they don't get their mitts on Doyle and zmarzlik

Thought I'd better edit this to say this is in reply to post about monster

Edited by Badge

1f621.png corrupt circus!

Do you get the feeling Mr Bjerre isn't happy.

Here is the article: http://www.jv.dk/artikel/2411935

Bjerre says that the wild cards are good riders and that Emil belongs in the GP but Bjerre also asks "why Emil doesn't have to go through the qualifiers like the rest of us"?,

The issue Bjerre is upset about is that he isn't one of the qualified reserves despite that he finished 4th in the GP Challenge.

He is also upset about that Kildemand was selected as the first reserve ahead of him (KB). KB says that PK won his first GP

this season but that PK really haven't achieved much since.

Kenneth knows by now BSI have who BSI want given the choice, it's their baby.

SAT behind her at Teterow and she spent most of the meeting taking a selfie VIDEO :mad:

Would be interested to know the timeframe of their split. It was obviously post Teterow, where he only scored 7 points and didn't make the semis, but could it have been pre Rybnik a week later when he won the SEC and seemed to be experiencing a turnaround in form?

Anyway, wildcards...while I'm disappointed not to see Laguta, and also think a case could have been made for Hampel, I'm okay with these picks. Certainly stops any ramifications from the should he/shouldn't he be disqualified argument re Hancock. :)

Does Hancock deserve a wild card?

Does he need one? :unsure:

For me I'm disappointed that Emil got a slot when he couldn't be arsed with the time and expense to even try and qualify, as good a rider as he maybe it doesn't excuse the fact he shunned the series for financial reasons

• Like 1

Would be interested to know the timeframe of their split. It was obviously post Teterow, where he only scored 7 points and didn't make the semis, but could it have been pre Rybnik a week later when he won the SEC and seemed to be experiencing a turnaround in form?

Anyway, wildcards...while I'm disappointed not to see Laguta, and also think a case could have been made for Hampel, I'm okay with these picks. Certainly stops any ramifications from the should he/shouldn't he be disqualified argument re Hancock. :)

Scouted social media for pics and theres one of Np and barbie with Nicki with his neck brace.

I had to do it because no one was spilling the beans on the subject! LOL

• Like 1

Emil was injured for the qualifiers.

Whilst that's true, it's not clear whether he would have taken part in them anyway. He said at the beginning of the season he wanted to come back to the GPs eventually, but the time wasn't now. His quote when asked about the series that "my plan for the 2016 season is to ride through it without injury, equipment issues and financial problems" seems to suggest the qualifiers weren't yet in his plans, but I guess only he knows the answer.

That said, he's obviously ready now, and he will be a big draw.

Emil was injured for the qualifiers.

he could have asked for a wild card for the 2016 challenge final but maybe he knew a 2017 wild card was coming to him.

Bizarre that Bjerre isn't a reserve, whatever you think of him.

• Like 3

Would be interested to know the timeframe of their split. It was obviously post Teterow, where he only scored 7 points and didn't make the semis,

Bit ironic that one week after the split he couldn't get a semi Edited by KEITH M
  • Like 4

Bizarre that Bjerre isn't a reserve, whatever you think of him.

BSI didn't fancy him at all, let's hope he makes a huge fuss ☺