British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Kings Lynn Elb. 7/09/16

Can't argue with that.

An absolute belter to put on Sky's new free channel that will bring crowds back in their droves!

we agree on something!

Kings Lynn without Iversen look very weak. I can see Pooles reserves racking up a hatful

we agree on something!

Kings Lynn without Iversen look very weak. I can see Pooles reserves racking up a hatful

And their 2nd strings and heat-leaders :sad:

• Like 1

Can't argue with that.

An absolute belter to put on Sky's new free channel that will bring crowds back in their droves!

So can you get this channel if you do not pay sky and where ?

we agree on something!

Poole's reserves can rack up a hatful in any meeting.

I don't know if Matt is still charging full price for this one only worth ten pounds this one other wise a poor crowd for this one I'm afraid

He only did £10 a couple of weeks ago against Leicester, so doubt he'll do it again. Plus it won't entice any KL fans to come whether it is £10 or £17.

we agree on something!

No change there then... I've always been of the impression that whoever Newman and Ellis rode for, that team would always be head and shoulders above the rest.. When the crocked selection process came in, equality went out of the window.

He only did £10 a couple of weeks ago against Leicester, so doubt he'll do it again. Plus it won't entice any KL fans to come whether it is £10 or £17.

True. It could be free, I wouldn't waste the fuel to watch this current Stars team away from home.

R/R at home wont be to much of an issue.

R/R for Iversen is a different story

As we all know, you're only as good as your last appearance at a track. Iversen managed six from five in his last meeting at Poole, so I'm sure r/r won't be too much of a hindrance. Edited by Nellie

So can you get this channel if you do not pay sky and where ?

Sky channel 472. All their blurb says it's free with any Sky package not just sports. Dont know about NowTV etc

• Like 2

still I suppose with sky money if a smaller crowd won't affect Matt's pocket to much

Well maybe there'll be less strange noises eminating from Nigel & Kelvin and maybe even less actual commentating - they'll be too busy explaining why so-and-so is missing from the team and why he's been replaced by so-and-so from another team and at the same time trying not to make it sound like the absolute farce it is.

Harris for Iversen

Branford for S.Lambert

Oh dear

KING’S LYNN:

1. Chris Harris (G)

2. Robert Branford (G)

3. Robert Lambert

4. Kai Huckenbeck

5. Troy Batchelor

6. Nicklas Porsing

7. Carl Wilkinson

Edited by Danny Smith

Well maybe there'll be less strange noises eminating from Nigel & Kelvin and maybe even less actual commentating - they'll be too busy explaining why so-and-so is missing from the team and why he's been replaced by so-and-so from another team and at the same time trying not to make it sound like the absolute farce it is.

And a few Woffy woffy woffys :rofl:

Harris for Iversen

Branford for S.Lambert

Oh dear

No disrespect for Branford but there must be better options, if you were faster you could have had Tungate.

Edited by A ORLOV

No disrespect for Branford but there must be better options, if you were faster you could have had Tungate

They aint quick enough mate, you'l have to get out of bed early to out gate Matt.. Harris is ok for them...