British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Kings Lynn Elb. 7/09/16

Did Kings Lynn apologise for fielding a substandard team or the promotion that couldnt be bothered to turn up

Did you read post 263

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

Did Mr Ford apologise to the spectators for the standard of the opposition again?

Yes I was wondering if mr ford went onto the center green to apologize last night for the substandard of opposition as he did against Leicester who was better than Kings Lynn.

Can't blame Lambert if he wasn't totally up for it last night, the atmosphere around the club is dire and it must be difficult turning up every week knowing you are going to get a hiding. However I don't believe that was the problem, he was yards behind everyone else from the gate and however good the track was it makes life extremely difficult. If I was him I'd be getting in touch Hancock asap to get some lessons and advice on starting.

I still maintain he is doing ok for his age and inexperience but he really needs to be kicking on over the next couple of seasons. A regular gig in Poland next year can only help.

. A regular gig in Poland next year can only help.

He will struggle to get a ride. Pretty sure he has been looked at by Polish clubs but the youngsters over there are like rocket ships out of the start and he would be left for dead over the first 20 metres then left chasing shadows.

Just walked around looking for chris4gillian but as I expected no sign. Not a true Poole fan. Prefers to sit at home slagging me off. What a pathetic excuse.

All too easy I am afraid. Hoping the kings Lynn riders will gate to give us a meeting.

Prove what I posted is wrong then!?! That's right, you can't :rofl:

You have no idea if I was there or not as you don't know me and you never will. Thank Gawd.

Can't agree with that statement. Jason Garrity has been immense for Coventry and Sheffield since he came back from his arm injury. Coventry in particular really missed him in the weeks he was out injured. Just a shame his EL racing has come to a premature end this season.

I agree. To say Garrity hasn't improved since the middle of last year is madness. He now has a 8pt average in the PL and has got several Max's and double figures riding as a heatleader.

Garrity has had a lot of time out with injuries this year but has held his own in the top 5 and has upped his average to 6pts riding there.

In his last 5 meetings since returning from injury, hes scored 16, 7, 11, 13, 11.

Garrity has beaten rides like Doyle, Nicholls, Morris, Buzz, Andersen, JK, Cook rather than reserves.

I think to say he hasn't progressed is madness

Doubt he has been here at all. Just a troll spewing venom in my direction after I called him out for blatant lying on the Tai Woffinden thread.

Was hoping to meet him but more chance of bumping into Santa.

PL next year.

That was you and YOU KNOW IT! :t:

Lambert was brilliant at the NSS recently perhaps it is the Poole track he doesn't like.As for the match I can honestly say I've seen better national league racing at Belle Vue than that last night.

Perhaps not but dont beleive he is ever here. Like a ManU fan living in Tavistock. Closest he gets to Old Trafford is turning the tv on.

The guy attacked me when he joined and has trolled my posts ever since. A jerk by any other name.

Anyway a one sided drubbing but shows what can be done with Palm Toft. Great effort.

If you're referring to me I've been going to Poole since 1976. You really are a class A :icon_smile_clown:

He'll have to talk to Tungate. He'll find the secret .....

Edited by Trees

If you're referring to me I've been going to Poole since 1976. You really are a class A :icon_smile_clown:

Then why dont you introduce yourself to Steve, you'l know where he sits... ;)

This troll could be Matt Ford, as everyone is complimenting him now! Lol.

Doubt it. Matt never looks at this forum, but he does have spies... He looks at ours probably once a year, he looked at it recently, and didn't like what he was reading... We have several Gavans on our forum..we are not allowed to pull them up for being so negative, thats against forum rules, aledgedly.. :o

Lambert was brilliant at the NSS recently perhaps it is the Poole track he doesn't like.As for the match I can honestly say I've seen better national league racing at Belle Vue than that last night.

Good for you, says a lot about your EL racing then... ;)

Edited by Starman2006

Then why dont you introduce yourself to Steve, you'l know where he sits... ;)

Doubt it. Matt never looks at this forum, but he does have spies... He looks at ours probably once a year, he looked at it recently, and didn't like what he was reading... We have several Gavans on our forum..we are not allowed to pull them up for being so negative, thats against forum rules, aledgedly.. :o

Good for you, says a lot about your EL racing then... ;)

Yes, I am slightly surprised there is still a forum on the Poole website. Didn't Matt want to get rid of it at some point!

Yes, I am slightly surprised there is still a forum on the Poole website. Didn't Matt want to get rid of it at some point!

No he didn't and doesn't, but the Gavans are not helping matters..

• Like 1

Rumours were going around Wimborne Road that Belle Vue are in financial trouble. Hope its not true after finally moving into a new stadium.

you might be better off worrying a bit closer to home, no point having the money if you haven't got a track