British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Kings Lynn Elb. 7/09/16

Alan i think foreverblue has answered your question surely no fan wants to see completely one sided meetings as you can only beat whats in front of you there has been plenty of fans on the forum feeling that things need changing and until that happens we will get this happening again unfortunately

Jon Cook IS the team manager, Kelvin is just the coach.

http://www.lakesidehammers.co/details/

I can see why people think you and Gavan are the same person. The programmes, including the latest one, 2nd September list the officials and state both Kelvin and Jon Cook as team managers. To all intents and purposes Kelvin is the one that does the job when he is available, otherwise it's Jon Cook, and as I said, on one occasion Paul Hurry. The coach part is in addition. Edited by Daytripper

Nice to see Holder has made an astonishing recovery from the ailment that prevented him riding away (again) on Monday.

• Like 1

Don`t think this is going to make for good viewing tonight.

And that attitude is KILLING SPEEDWAY !!!

I see its all Pooles fault. Terrible of them to have Bjarne at reserve. Shame on Poole. Booooooooooo! Lol!

Nonsense.

We finally agree on something.

Most Poole home meetings are entertaining and this should be no different. Kings Lynn are weak but so were Poole on Monday and I haven't seen anywhere that Wolves fans were disappointed in the meeting.

Bet there's several very good races tonight. Its hot out there. Hope they have chucked down a few hundred thousand gallons of water.

So tell me gimli27 why do middleditch and ford manoeuvre the rules and regulations year in year out so they can put a team together like now with an ex GP rider at reserve ???

Umm what rules have they bent to Pedersen there then?

Umm what rules have they bent to Pedersen there then?

He can't because we haven't. If we got Brady at reserve it would be how can we have a world cup rider and Australian gp wildcard rider at reserve!

• Like 1

This is going to be a right tanking. Can't see Kings Lynn getting 30.

I agree. King's Lynn are heavily depleted with poorer guests whilst Poole have out of form riders replaced by riders in form.

Poole should be looking to hit 60 tonight.

I'm not sure how sky are going to make it sound or look exciting. Think I would give it a miss if not for Harris

christ's sake this might be half decent. Cheer up.

I'm taping it anyway.

Surely not - this is the 21st century and everything is to disk now isn't it? :wink:

I agree. King's Lynn are heavily depleted with poorer guests whilst Poole have out of form riders replaced by riders in form.

Poole should be looking to hit 60 tonight.

I'm not sure how sky are going to make it sound or look exciting. Think I would give it a miss if not for Harris

So there's the potential for at least 5 good races without considering any other riders. I'd say it's worth the effort of switching on the tv, unless you're not allowed near it when Bake Off is showing.

Surely not - this is the 21st century and everything is to disk now isn't it? :wink:

TIVO - I need to make sure it starts though as I've not got a f****** clue :P

• Like 1

So there's the potential for at least 5 good races without considering any other riders. I'd say it's worth the effort of switching on the tv, unless you're not allowed near it when Bake Off is showing.

I can see this being so one sided. King's Lynn even have a guest manager.

As for the bake off, I have no interest in Mary or her soggy bottoms 😜

is it worth a tenner?

yes I think if I was paid a tenner I would go