British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions 2017

16.2.7 A SGB Premiership or Championship League rider will establish an MA after 4 Home and 4 Away fixtures, becoming effective 7 days after the last qualifying Meeting. Should an Established MA not be achieved to be effective from 1st May, then the MC may issue a revised MA, based upon actual rides if the Team re-declares. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

So a rolling average from the previous season doesn't count? We're starting afresh this year, even in the second tier.

So a rolling average from the previous season doesn't count? We're starting afresh this year, even in the second tier.

Thats how I read it.

Also on the rolling aves thread Gambo (who I believe provides the template software for calculations) has stated as such.

• Like 1

Thats how I read it.

Also on the rolling aves thread Gambo (who I believe provides the template software for calculations) has stated as such.

Seems strange to reset rolling averages for the second tier. They're in effect not rolling averages this season. Totally understandable for the top tier though.

• Like 1

16.2.7 A SGB Premiership or Championship League rider will establish an MA after 4 Home and 4 Away fixtures, becoming effective 7 days after the last qualifying Meeting. Should an Established MA not be achieved to be effective from 1st May, then the MC may issue a revised MA, based upon actual rides if the Team re-declares. :rolleyes:

Does this mean we can bring someone in for Berwick home meeting or do we have to wait for Ipswitch away.

Stefan Nielsen on 5.53 looks a good option, unless David Howe got an average reduction.

Edited by eric i

Welcome Stefan.. Good luck lad. Great signing (Pending ratification of course)..

Good rider stefan he was outstanding last season and will make scunny stronger.

Good to see Stefan finally has a place.

Presumably will have to wait until new averages are in place....

A good signing that strengthens the team.

lets be honest it needs to - they cannot afford another sh!te season...

Attendance will drop through the floor..

Edited by Flyin Panther