British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

In that case I look forward to the rules being upheld (hopefully).

[/quote

It will be a a disgrace if it is not upheld, but don't hold your breath

But the rule book is worthless already!

a dog turd is worth more than the rule book and twice as much as rathbone and holder.

el soup remo is not the guy you think he is . self centred , stuff you lot , i will do what i want .

another headache for british speedway .

What's the betting you will have another aussie rider next season, and most will be cheering them on. us speedway fans are nothing but what's scrapped off the bottom of riders and promoters shoes

Problem being that when they step in it there's less and less on the shoes to scrape off and speedway's powers that be are seemingly unable to do much about it to halt the downward spiral.

Edited by Crump99

Emails to the BSPA perhaps?? Or direct to Buster. To allow him to miss certain league meetings is unfair to all teams contesting a play off place, it's irrelevant that Peterborough think they won't make top 4, this could impact other teams!!

• Like 5

I would say boycott the fours..once the bspa don't get their money, they may do something. Which brings up the next problem, far to many do good fans, that except any old dung. Hit the bspa where it hurts, in the pocket.

• Like 1

If you read the rule book you could argue that with the 4s being a BSPA meeting,if Rathbone actually had the right to allow him to ride in Poland

its quite sad that Holder, who has being supported by the Boro faithfull all season then turns his back on them at what is home event,

i hope the Panthers fans stand up en mass at the next home meeting and turn their backs to the track as he arrives at the tapes-----just like he has done to them now

if nothing is done by the authorities ,which im not sure if they can,its up to the paying public to make a stand

• Like 1

All riders sign to make themselves available for BSPA events.

Holder is witholding his services.

If Peterborough are sanctioning it then they should have a disrepute charge sent their way.

• Like 3

Presume being a shared event that the BSPA MC would have been consulted by Peterborough?

They couldn't make this decision to devalue one of British Speedway's 'Showpiece' events unilaterally surely?

I believe British Speedway has a 'few' problems?....

I Wonder why...😲

Edited by mikebv