1. Iversen 9.04

2. Jorgensen 6.08

3. Huckenbeck 5.93

4. Williamson 5.06

5. R.Lambert 7.44

6. Porsing 4.96

7. S.Lambert 3.00

It's not overly strong but just want Batchelor and Holder out

One of the biggest understatements of the year that!

• Like 1

Would always be dubious when taking on ex Poole riders, never know what deal Fraud has with them.

Andersen was lowering his average at Coventry all season to get back to Poole :o

• Like 1

So surely that's it for Batchelor at Lynn ? Couldn't complete his rides Thursday night as had a wrist injury but scores 9 at Belle Vue for Swindon - surely he will be shown the exit door ? Or is the promotion so weak to even make that decision?

I'd be cheesed off with Batch if i was Buster.Hard to prove he wasn't fit to race,but I know what I think..

Holder is a different case.Refused to ride.I'd get rid now.Poole can have him after the 28 day ban he deserves.

He had a great night at Poole the night before,Showed them he can still do it,even though he's only on a 7 point ave now..Got a great reception so I hear.....Next night acts in a way that could and should of got him the sack.I'm sure that had nothing to do with his antics at Lynn and it was a just a case of lost gonads .......

Would always be dubious when taking on ex Poole riders, never know what deal Fraud has with them.

Andersen was lowering his average at Coventry all season to get back to Poole :o

I'm like that with Poole riders or having a Poole rider guest for you.Not saying anything dodgy is or has gone on,but it leaves me in doubt.

Fred . Poole managed well enough. For us it was a case of a rotten apple ruining the bunch. It was a grippy attackers track. It meant the riders had to work hard. Now we have all worked with people who play up in a self centred manor when they are asked to work hard. The track produced times in the low 58s fastest times of the year if you had the nuts for it.

People brought up with a good honest hard work ethic will find Wednesday unforgivable. People brought up with a moan bitchycomplain about everything background will probably side with the riders. But the times were fast. I hope we set it deep every week because with the right riders on a grippy home track we will win the league. The riders would be more used to it if they faced grip more often. Jack holder was good to prove that

Probably Jack is used to a grippy track because he rides for Peterborough.

Revised team

1. Iversen 9.04

2. Jorgensen 6.08

3. Huckenbeck 5.93

4. Williamson 5.06

5. R.Lambert 7.44

6. Porsing 4.96

7. S.Lambert 3.00

It's not overly strong but just want Batchelor and Holder out

Indeed! me too. They have no loyalty to offer the Stars it seems. Sweden and Poland give Holder enough income so I am not even sure he wants to go to Poole ( except for the visa ).

I'd be cheesed off with Batch if i was Buster.Hard to prove he wasn't fit to race,but I know what I think..

Holder is a different case.Refused to ride.I'd get rid now.Poole can have him after the 28 day ban he deserves.

He had a great night at Poole the night before,Showed them he can still do it,even though he's only on a 7 point ave now..Got a great reception so I hear.....Next night acts in a way that could and should of got him the sack.I'm sure that had nothing to do with his antics at Lynn and it was a just a case of lost gonads .......

I'm like that with Poole riders or having a Poole rider guest for you.Not saying anything dodgy is or has gone on,but it leaves me in doubt.

C.Holder I think may be a quite complex character who can switch quickly from easy-going to awkward/difficult if something isn't right in his eyes. I imagine he can be difficult to manage, especially if the manager lacks good man-management skills. Holder seems to have got this way over the past 2-3 years and if he doesn't do something about it, nobody will want to employ him.

Batchelor comes across as childish, someone who tends to blame anyone or anything except himself for his shortcomings or when the going gets tough. He would also be quite difficult to manage.

Together they probably present a considerable challenge to manage, beyond the capability of the majority of speedway managers and promoters. Together they could also have a significantly negative influence on team harmony.

• Like 2

most riders on Thursday didn't want to ride, even Poole riders, but they could see how rattled KL were so took a gamble and got on track

• Like 1

C.Holder I think may be a quite complex character who can switch quickly from easy-going to awkward/difficult if something isn't right in his eyes. I imagine he can be difficult to manage, especially if the manager lacks good man-management skills. Holder seems to have got this way over the past 2-3 years and if he doesn't do something about it, nobody will want to employ him.

Batchelor comes across as childish, someone who tends to blame anyone or anything except himself for his shortcomings or when the going gets tough. He would also be quite difficult to manage.

Together they probably present a considerable challenge to manage, beyond the capability of the majority of speedway managers and promoters. Together they could also have a significantly negative influence on team harmony.

The last thing speedway, as a sport, and KL as a club need is this kind of disruptive "rider power" worsening things between supporters and promotions, as seems to be the case here, Holder and Batchelor are not riders of the Robert Lambert age and are sadly not going to change these negative aspects of their personalities. A great pity but we can expect other similar eruptions from them.

most riders on Thursday didn't want to ride, even Poole riders, but they could see how rattled KL were so took a gamble and got on track

That's how I read the situation...

Not quite accurate Steve.

All the rider's want track work, 2 rider's didn't want to know regardless and pack up their gear.

No matter which way you look at it it was totally unacceptable to be packing up your equipment when the meeting wasn't called off.

Us fans were treated badly Thursday night by our own rider's.

• Like 1

People are blaming Holder and Batchelor for the unrest Thursday. Rob Lambert and Kai also refused to ride and were excluded leaving the Stars with the reserves taking there place in one race.

The fact that in the end Buster did extensive track work justified the stance of the riders ..... Buster tried to sort it by grading but it didn't work so took further measures ....

Who do we get to replace Rose now,will this be a season ender for Rose again.Lebedevs would be good :D

You win as a team and loose as a team.All or nothing.Buster must of wanted them to carry on otherwise the whole team would of refused.Imagine what the camp will be like from now on.Could cost Lynn a play off place.

Ok the track wasn't great but the Poole riders rode all 15 heats.If some of the Lynn riders went against the managers instruction..That don't bode well for the rest of the season.If Holder did pack up before the end.i'd get rid(in 29 days time), Poole can have him..

• Like 1

Who do we get to replace Rose now,will this be a season

ender for Rose again.Lebedevs would be good :D

Yeah don't think so, shame for Rose having a pretty good season.