British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Perhaps they are gonna share the round, one yr at Lynn, one at BV? Fair I guess as it's the stadium owner alone who benefits from the meeting.

Knowing BSI, I shouldn't think it's mega bucks

• Like 1

1. Neils K Iversen 12.66

2. Nikolas Porsing 6.99

3. Troy Batchelor 7.36

4. Lewis Rose 6.12

5. Danny King 9.57

6. Kai Huckenbeck 5.14

7. Josh Bailey 2.05

NKI has already signed for Gorzow and is likely to be back with Indianerna which would rule him out from riding here.

If NKI is included when does he get a proper average ? All teams should be able to strengthen up at this point

1. Neils K Iversen 12.66

2. Nikolas Porsing 6.99

3. Troy Batchelor 7.36

4. Lewis Rose 6.12

5. Danny King 9.57

6. Kai Huckenbeck 5.14

7. Josh Bailey 2.05

Looks a solid lineup. The only question mark is will Troy Batchelor be there as he really did not enjoy last season there.

Looks a solid lineup. The only question mark is will Troy Batchelor be there as he really did not enjoy last season there.

So he had a off season i would not say he didnt enjoy riding for the club ?

NKI has already signed for Gorzow and is likely to be back with Indianerna which would rule him out from riding here.

Why would it?

Surely Doyle also rides in both leagues too?

British is classed as home country for Aussies, NKI is already riding in Denmark.

That's assuming the riders will adhere to the bully boy tactics of the Poles.

I imagine the decision was made because Buster is BSPA Chairman!!!!! No point in being 'top man' if you can't influence some decisions to your advantage!! ;-) ;-)

I would imagine it's more likely because BSI had to bail out Belle Vue before the SWC could go ahead this year!!

I doubt they have had to bail Kings Lynn out

So he had a off season i would not say he didnt enjoy riding for the club ?

Well that could be very true, but his riding misdemeanour did look very, I am not enjoying speedway and just going through the motions so perhaps it was more 'off track' problems than on.

Why would it?

Surely Doyle also rides in both leagues too?

The Polish Extraleague rules state that riders in their league are permitted to ride in one other league plus their home competition. Because Britain is deemed to be Aussies home competition during our speedway season he is still able to compete in Poland and Sweden.

The Polish Extraleague rules state that riders in their league are permitted to ride in one other league plus their home competition. Because Britain is deemed to be Aussies home competition during our speedway season he is still able to compete in Poland and Sweden.

So in other words the riders are the polish clubs b*tches.

Guess they really do pay the piper.

I'm hoping at least one big name rebels.

I doubt Iversen will return sadly.

Nicholls 9.226
Rose 6.12
Schlien 7.168
Batchelor 7.364
Lambert 8.92
Kerr 5.98
Huckenbeck 5.138
Awesome?
Edited by Col

British is classed as home country for Aussies, NKI is already riding in Denmark.

I didn't realise British was a country :wink:

As much as I'd like to see NKI back at Lynn, I don't believe he can offer what the Stars require and that's a true No1 who will race every meeting. In each of the last couple of years he has missed meetings because of his hectic schedule and his preference of riding for other teams.

For the club to benefit of the idea that we need a true No1 he has to be committed for every meeting. Probably AJ or Holder would be a better option. Neither of them have a Wednesday club clash and both in need of a British club....

1, AJ / Holder

2, Porsing

3, Batch

4, L.Rose

5, Rob Lambert

6 Huckenbeck

7, Bailey

I think the figures match up..