British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

To be fair it's hardly a Lynn team tonight

Will accept that, with 2 guests and r/r, it is just that KL being my second team I would like to see them making the effort to get there.

Edited by A ORLOV

I hope I'm wrong but after tonight's performance I fear it's seaon over for the Stars.

That's irrelevant to me, the ones that are the Stars rider's are not doing good enough.

It's embarrassing

Jorgensen & Kai getting what I'd expect....as for the other one...I don't want a ban so will say no more!

nice to see you all behind the club if its that bad dont come and dont some of you people run the supports club ? :nono::nono:

Should have drawn a robin on his race suit. Seems to work normally.

They should have drawn a different bird, what is it that's opposite to a hen?

• Like 1

They should have drawn a different bird, what is it that's opposite to a hen?

A cock :rofl:

That's the reason not Nick back tonight. Thomas was signed 28 day injury for Nick. I believe if Nick comes back early then Club has to release Thomas. After 28 day injury Club can keep Thomas and Nick comes in to replace Lewis. Falls into place Wednesday but not today.

Not the case. It's that Nick can't be reintroduced to the team until after 28 days. Nothing to do with Thomas. No rider if dropped can be reintroduced within 28 days.

nice to see you all behind the club if its that bad dont come and dont some of you people run the supports club ? :nono::nono:

No Greg, they don't lol SL used to years ago ....

Just don't see us getting in the playoff spots, another dissapointing night

play offs are gone got no chance with the turmoil in club and team , it's about completing fixtures and getting the season over and out the way now .

Not the case. It's that Nick can't be reintroduced to the team until after 28 days. Nothing to do with Thomas. No rider if dropped can be reintroduced within 28 days.

If you read DWP's original post he said "The 28 day injury cuts off Tuesday hence Nicklas not available for Leicester tonight".So i think he did say he is not allowed to be reintroduced back in the team until the 28 days is up.

Where's DWP ??? We still need plenty of answers. Reading your recent replies it appears Porsing is coming back Wednesday to ride at reserve, so that's assuming as a replacement for Rose. Jorgensen will then retain his team place on merit. So would it be possible to co-op MPT into the squad as a 28 day replacement for Holder. ??

We don't need big names on the score sheet, we need riders who are dedicated to the cause, and put the Stars first.

Batch proved last night his heart is not in it anymore. Last year the team carried him with his poor form, and this is his way of thanks.... For sanity to return to this club He has to be replaced...

• Like 4

Like most sports speedway is a results sport. So if Batch goes or if he stays makes no difference. If the team start winning people will go to watch hem. If they are losing crowds will drop off.

Can see Batch being dumped on 31st July so he can't sign for another club

• Like 2