British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Not disagreeing at all.I'm sure your right.But lesser riders(no disrespect) go on with it all the way until the end.The more accomplished didn't fancy it.Not acceptable hence the Holder ban.And Holder told a member of this forum Batch's injury wasn't real in so many words.

The actions of that night could of cost Lynn 4 points and a play off place.

We could have only gained 3pts.But as it was against Poole in 4th place,if we had won by more than 6 it would have been a 7pt swing.

We could have only gained 3pts.But as it was against Poole in 4th place,if we had won by more than 6 it would have been a 7pt swing.

Swap them with tonight's results.Poole would be on the ropes

Swap them with tonight's results.Poole would be on the ropes

Yes,we could have been 1pt ahead and 3 matches in hand(2 at home).All if's,but's and maybe's at the moment though.

Yes,we could have been 1pt ahead and 3 matches in hand(2 at home).All if's,but's and maybe's at the moment though.

Did'nt need to be if's and buts.Could of been sorted properly

It's not about anti Buster feeling, it's the fact that how KLS is being run now ( and over the lest few years ) is causing more and more fans to walk away. Not because they are fed up with speedway or want to see it close in KL but because how it is being offered to them now is not acceptable. Same as any business. If you like it and what it does, you support it.

If the BSPA are serious about wanting to ( needing to ) re-build the sport then they should be asking Buster to step aside. Fans at KL would love to see something of the "old" earlier, energised Buster rebuilding the Stars as a credible club - at any level within speedway. Because it looks as if ( from the outside and no-one knows what it looks like from the inside ) that no-one there has the vision and leadership needed to make it work at club level. It would be easy to get the feeling that the sport will not continue at KL next season.

As for those who say "support your club regardless" it is hard to ignore when it is being run poorly. Would we be expected to accept some of the shady promoters in speedway from the past and say " that's OK it's our club whatever goes on is fine."? Of course not.

History is repeating itself here.

When Wagstaff packed it all in and Buster took us to the 2nd tier he vowed never to work with the top tier ego riders again.

I can see exactly that happening all over again.

• Like 1

When Wagstaff packed it all in and Buster took us to the 2nd tier he vowed never to work with the top tier ego riders again.

Until the next "brown envelope" is circulating that is. :wink:

how would it work and really what difference would dropping a league make my guess 90% it's the same riders as they ride in both leagues the old PL has long gone

how would it work and really what difference would dropping a league make my guess 90% it's the same riders as they ride in both leagues the old PL has long gone

I would say about 65% ride in both leagues.

I think Buster's aim to stay in the top league will be to eradicate the GP rider's

If we dropped a league would riders be able to earn enough money to survive? I would think not

Hurry up KL. Start sacking riders please. We need them at Poole lol.

C. Holder and R. Lambert will do nicely.

You can keep the rest.

Hurry up KL. Start sacking riders please. We need them at Poole lol.

C. Holder and R. Lambert will do nicely.

You can keep the rest.

why dont you give it a rest your comments dont help anybody . thats why poole gat a bad name because of people you

• Like 1

why dont you give it a rest your comments dont help anybody . thats why poole gat a bad name because of people you

Calm yourself.

It was a joke.