British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

When was the deadline for telling the rider so he could get fixed up somewhere else before the deadline had been and gone ;)

i

Wonder if Ipswich rang Batchelor?

Holder gone aswell

Palm toft and auty in

So who else as gone.

Holder and batch have been shafted.

The team is no better

Average wise no but attitude and commitment wise it's a vast improvement IMO

IT’S all change at King’s Lynn – as they look for one final push towards the play-offs!

Club owner Keith Chapman has spent the weekend restructuring his side with exciting Swedish talent Tomas H Jonasson coming in alongside fans’ favourite Michael Palm-Toft and Josh Auty.

Chris Holder, who is currently suspended, has been released along with fellow countryman Troy Batchelor.

Said Stars chief Chapman: “I felt our season was heading towards a brick wall and had to do something.

“I would like to place on record my thanks to Chris Holder and Troy Batchelor for riding for the club and I’m sad it hasn’t worked out with them this season.

“Having said that I feel we now have an environment within the King’s Lynn team where everyone has the right attitude and they want to get out there and do their best for the club.

“Tomas H Jonasson has moved heaven and earth to get himself ready to come over from Sweden, Josh Auty and Michael Palm-Toft are well liked by the fans and I sincerely hope this can be the news we need to get our flagging season back on track.

“We don’t have an out-and-out No.1 but we have strength in-depth with a team full of riders with a good, positive attitude towards the club and towards the sport in general. They are all desperate to get started and do well for the club.

“Whenever Josh and Michael have been at King’s Lynn they have always entertained and given their best. Let’s see how the season goes from here and I would urge all King’s Lynn fans to turn out and back our play-off push, starting on Wednesday against Swindon.”

Simon Lambert will share a reserve role with Nicklas Porsing who is out injured on Wednesday.

King’s Lynn’s team for Wednesday is now:

Robert Lambert 7.52

Thomas Jorgensen 6.08

Michael Palm-Toft 6.33

Kai Huckenbeck 6.09

Thomas H Jonasson 5.69

Josh Auty 4.90

Simon Lambert 3.00

Holder gone aswell

Palm toft and auty in

So who else as gone.

Holder and batch have been shafted.

The team is no better

It might be if it isn't filled with disruptive types.

• Like 1

So kings Lynn signed gomolski who signed a contract on friday.

They then tell him today that the move was blocked and have to keep the old team.

He then reads of Twitter all these changes.

What is buster doing????

I have to praise the Kings Lynn promotion for being brave here. Seems to me the majority of fans wasn't happy with Holder and Batchelor on that night and wanted them replaced asap. Kings Lynn haven't got the big hitters now but now have a side that will give 100%.

It seems they wanted Gomolski but for some reason it didn't happen.

• Like 1

that side looks like it could just about be top of the championship, perhaps they are looking to 2018 in the lower div

Have we got a deadline day to tell everyone about all the deadline days that have happened or going to happen?

• Like 1

They then tell him today that the move was blocked and have to keep the old team.

What is buster doing????

What's Gomolski average? Maybe too high with the other changes?

that side looks like it could just about be top of the championship, perhaps they are looking to 2018 in the lower div

Think most are!

I have to praise the Kings Lynn promotion for being brave here. Seems to me the majority of fans wasn't happy with Holder and Batchelor on that night and wanted them replaced asap. Kings Lynn haven't got the big hitters now but now have a side that will give 100%.

It seems they wanted Gomolski but for some reason it didn't happen.

Did the Gomolski deal fail for the same reason as the Ipswich swap/debacle which is explained elsewhere.

What is buster doing????

He doesn't have a clue quite clearly, what a farce. As to think this guy is the Chairman of the BSPA too.......no wonder the sport is in such a bad way in the UK.

Wowzers......British Speedway really does know how to kick itself in the teeth. The time is now for an independent body to take control as this last week has been madness.

Edited by hyabb17

I just wish that we could get these two guys and pop them on a boat to Aussie, it worked well last time it was tried. :D

However I'm expecting to see their names appear on someone else's team sheet very soon.

• Like 1

Awful team but atleast it's gonna be a team that try's! Think we testing some out for premier league next year

So who are Kings Lynn going to use on Saturday at Leicester with Auty and MPT riding for Scunthorpe at Workington whIch also takes out Thomas Jorgensen.

Then Porsing will be missing after picking up concussion in Poland so by my reckoning will be left with

THJ

R Lambert

Simon Lambert and 3 guests & R/R

Edited by flagrag

King’s Lynn’s team for Wednesday is now:

Robert Lambert 7.52

Thomas Jorgensen 6.08

Michael Palm-Toft 6.33

Kai Huckenbeck 6.09

Thomas H Jonasson 5.69

Josh Auty 4.90

Simon Lambert 3.00