British Speedway Forum

I think Greg Hancock has had his 'Bruce Penhall at White City moment' where he has gone from most people's affections to someone who has brought the integrity of the sport into question.

Congratulations on being an all time great rider, but I think that your legacy has been tainted forever.

Hancock taking the p*** there coming into Holder's interview with his big cheesy grin and hugging him.

As for Pearson and his constant "Based on opinion" crap....

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 3

Hancock was dealt with correctly and fairly. You have to race not ride. Pulling out of the meeting is a sulk.

The problem of having a team mate in Monster Energy, and a team mate in their Polish club. Shouldn't have looked out for a "team mate".

Its happened before and will happen again.

• Like 1

I wish someone would shove Woffendons Monster drink bottle somewhere where the sun doesnt shine !

• Like 7

I`m hoping Steve Brandon doesn't bottle the question with Hancock.

Very good meeting, and a thriller to the end with so much more than the gold medal to fight for. Absolutely thrilled that Antonio and Puk made it in to the top 8.

B!oody sick of that poxy M bottle being stuck in my face on TV from woffinden continuously. Its all hes interested in. Complete bottle of pi££. Jolly hockey sticks no Bjerre next year and as for Hancock, you're a sham walking out.

Edited by Sniffy
  • Like 2

Congratulations to Greg Hancock and Chris Holder on their respective wins. Good to see 'The Bart-man' on the rostrum.

Hopefully Doyley will win it next year.

Bit of a shame Leigh Adams wasn't interviewed, but a great gp.

Roll on next year!

• Like 1

So Hancock still can't accept that cheating is wrong.

Every time I see one of those M bottles I get a massive urge to go out and buy a can of Red Bull

• Like 4

I haven't seen this yet..so what was Nigel and kelvin's take on it ?...and what did Hancock actually say about it ?

There take on it was they felt he was deliberately slowing. Greg's reaction was, in essence, left for another day.

Congratulations to Greg Hancock and Chris Holder on their respective wins. Good to see 'The Bart-man' on the rostrum.

Hopefully Doyley will win it next year.

Bit of a shame Leigh Adams wasn't interviewed, but a great gp.

Roll on next year!

Honestly it would be nice if a non-monster or non-monster hangraround win it next year*. I also still think it is very unsuitable for the championship sponsor to sponsor a

few selected riders in the lineup, I don't know if they get any advantages of it but the actual possibility of bias is enough for it to be improper/unsuitable.

*the exception would of course be Antonio Lindbäck.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 3

I think Greg Hancock has had his 'Bruce Penhall at White City moment' where he has gone from most people's affections to someone who has brought the integrity of the sport into question.

Congratulations on being an all time great rider, but I think that your legacy has been tainted forever.

I think that came last year!

His attack of Nicki, not on track but the off-track website statement was pathetic and bullying. Tonight he went from winning the world title in one race, to colluding to cheat other riders in the following race.

I haven't seen this yet..so what was Nigel and kelvin's take on it ?

To be fair Kelvin called it 'strange' during the race, and was quickly critical. Pearson didn't try to defend Hancock (yes that's right folks, I am defending Pearson). I looked on Twitter and that total moron Havelock is now slating Nigel and Kelvin for judging Hancock. What saddens me is that Havelock can't see what Hancock did was wrong.

• Like 2