British Speedway Forum
balderdash&piffle

Berwick 2017 50th Year

Austrian Open

Will it not be the European Championship round in Austria on Monday ? Don't think authorities here accept those for a guest do normally a National league rider I fear

Dany will be missing this weekend i believe

riding this weekend Austrian meeting in june

I would have given Dimitri more time to settle in, he has stated on his facebook page that he was having problems with his bikes, he started slowly at Sheffield last year and was brilliant by the end.

Can we take it you haven't seen much of Berge at Berwick this season, believe me some of his performances of been down right abject and putting bike problems down as the reason is embarrassing. For example last Saturday night it had to be announced from the box that it might be a good idea for him to finish a race where his partner had fallen than for some reason decided to join the race again, during which Berge all but gave up racing.

Wish him all the best for the future but IMO Berwick are better off without him, maybe not stronger just better off.

• Like 2

My humble apologies :t:

It's all good :P Haha

calling that a major treble swoop is an overstatement , i havent followed nicks scoring this year , but he wasnt that good in the cumberland open classic @ the start of the season @ wucky .

claus scores 15 points and then something happens?

whats the real story ?

Can we take it you haven't seen much of Berge at Berwick this season, believe me some of his performances of been down right abject and putting bike problems down as the reason is embarrassing. For example last Saturday night it had to be announced from the box that it might be a good idea for him to finish a race where his partner had fallen than for some reason decided to join the race again, during which Berge all but gave up racing.

Wish him all the best for the future but IMO Berwick are better off without him, maybe not stronger just better off.

I and probably 90% off Glasgow Fans wouldn't.

I and probably 90% off Glasgow Fans wouldn't.

Completely different story at Sheffield, we had no problem with the lad.

The thing about him is that he is a gater and if he gates generally no one can catch him.

I do think that the expectation for him from some of the Berwick fans was a tad over the top, if you break down his near 7 point average last season you will see that he had a near 8 point average at Sheffield and little over 5 point average I think that tells a story.

To confirm (and indeed deny) earlier messages, Dany Gapp will be on Bandit duty on both Saturday and Sunday.

Or maybe not. Situations change. It's just a forum!

One missing rider is Liam on Sunday, with Rob Branford coming in as guest at No 4.

Edited by crescent girl

calling that a major treble swoop is an overstatement , i havent followed nicks scoring this year , but he wasnt that good in the cumberland open classic @ the start of the season @ wucky .

claus scores 15 points and then something happens?

whats the real story ?

Lets be honest before Claus's non appearance last week end not many fans thought he would have been for the chop giving while not showing top form he wasn't as bad as GH makes out,but if there is any problems behind the scenes the Management should rule the roost and have to stand by their decisions.

the opposition aint that hot tho , is it ?

Passing thru Berwick yesterday saw somebody outside a B&B with a bike and some bags immediately Berge came to mind. Can anybody confirm was that Berge being evicted

• Like 1