British Speedway Forum

The picture is of the southern end of the site so I would think 1 or 2.

Ah right.

If all clubs in GB had huge bank balances i'm sure our stadiums would be just as good.I'm afraid though you get what you pay for.So don't expect to much.But at least it will be new.

Using your logic, in the UK we pay about three times the cost of admission compared to a Polish meeting, so we should be expecting something extra special!!!

Using your logic, in the UK we pay about three times the cost of admission compared to a Polish meeting, so we should be expecting something extra special!!!

Using my logic?All i said is you get what you pay for.I didn't use admission costs or anything.

But if you want to use admission costs £6x15,000 is alot more than £18x1,500.Plus the cost of build would be more expensive here.

For the average admission price in Poland you can buy 5 pints of beer down the pub. How much do 5 pints of beer cost in a Swindon pub? Now who's better off?

For the average admission price in Poland you can buy 5 pints of beer down the pub. How much do 5 pints of beer cost in a Swindon pub? Now who's better off?

In a Hungry Horse 5 pints of Green King IPA about £9.... wouldn't give you 50p for a pint of Polish beer!
  • Like 1

Results for South Australia Championship

T Batchelor

J Sedgman

D Watt

Sedgman and Batch were swapping places the whole of the final but Batch just edged Sedgman over the line.

Tomorrow is the start of the Aus Championship starting at Gillman where Nick Morris joins Sedgman, Batch and others for the four round Championship.

• Like 1

On what we're seeing Down Under, I fear the Robins may have dropped a spherical one not signing Justin?

Master Bellego has a point to prove to justify his selection.

I feel rather sorry that at the minute Justin has no team, I'm sure that won't be for long, let's hope he doesn't come back and bite us in the bum!

Edited by 65Sarge

Does anyone know how JD is healing? Not seen/heard anything about him, they weren't playground scratches, they were pretty serious dings...

Anyone know???

Doyle tweeted "doctors gave me all clear. Bone has healed. All looking good for 2017" on the 19th December.

• Like 1

Doyle tweeted "doctors gave me all clear. Bone has healed. All looking good for 2017" on the 19th December.

Yes I saw that tweet so hopefully he will 100% fit for the season. :t:

Bruv had chat with Sir Leigh and Morra at Gillman, signed his Robins prog board. Sedgey broke Leighs track record!

Edited by Alfred Stopcock
  • Like 1

On what we're seeing Down Under, I fear the Robins may have dropped a spherical one not signing Justin?

Master Bellego has a point to prove to justify his selection.

I feel rather sorry that at the minute Justin has no team, I'm sure that won't be for long, let's hope he doesn't come back and bite us in the bum!

He said Sedgy looked the fastest, 3 rounds to go though, come on Morra! Big pile up Tunny and Sedgy

Did hear Sedgy was promised a team spot and was let down badly don't know if there is any truth in that.?I hope he does well for Leicester a nice guy and there is a very good rider in there big year for him.

Does anyone know how JD is healing? Not seen/heard anything about him, they weren't playground scratches, they were pretty serious dings...

Anyone know???

JD put some pics on facebook in the past couple of days - pics from the gym and some very tough workouts, primarily to test his lung capacity I believe. Everything went well and according to his recuperation plan.

Did hear Sedgy was promised a team spot and was let down badly don't know if there is any truth in that.?I hope he does well for Leicester a nice guy and there is a very good rider in there big year for him.

If true be interesting to hear what Crazy Robin thinks about this as he moaned about Poole 'promising' places to Gomolski and Chris Holder!