British Speedway Forum

I like Bellego alot an exciting rider and i hope he is a sucess.But Sedgeman has real ability and if someone can unlock all of that he could comeback and bite us on the bum.

Correct, but at the same time you could have signed Sedgmen, finished up at reserve & Bellego ended up as heatleader elsewhere & knock you out the Play-Off's.

Far to many if's & but's to worry about.

Last seasons Wolves team is a good example of that, at the start of the season not many predicted them to make the Play-Off let alone win the League.

I hope that it's not been snowing too hard in Swindon. I'd hate for there to be anything slowing down the redevelopment of the site. Winters can be hard in the building trade to make progress in, so let's keep fingers crossed for good fortunes, eh?

• Like 2

With the temp we have here they will be smoking and drinking inside today.

• Like 1

Went past the place yesterday morning and quickly took a look.

Nothing going on at all.

Went past the place yesterday morning and quickly took a look.

Nothing going on at all.

Apparently there's a sign up warning greyhound customers that there will be construction work going on in the car park during January. Better than nothing I guess.

Apparently there's a sign up warning greyhound customers that there will be construction work going on in the car park during January. Better than nothing I guess.

Technically, it has another 2 weeks or so to go before that can be called a lie. Let's hope for continued clement weather to avoid unwanted delays.

• Like 1

I hope that it's not been snowing too hard in Swindon. I'd hate for there to be anything slowing down the redevelopment of the site. Winters can be hard in the building trade to make progress in, so let's keep fingers crossed for good fortunes, eh?

I've seen worse stadiums than your picture shows!

At least there is seating!

Just a bulldozer ploughing through the water up on the Hill today.

Kid Morra finished sixth in Oz champs won by Master Masters.

Edited by beefy keefy

Thought I'd post an update on developments at the stadium. Went to Blunsdon today at around 2pm. No JCB's, no dumper trucks. In fact nothing but a set of iron railings surrounding some rubble and huge puddles from the recent rain. The place was deserted.

Thought I'd post an update on developments at the stadium. Went to Blunsdon today at around 2pm. No JCB's, no dumper trucks. In fact nothing but a set of iron railings surrounding some rubble and huge puddles from the recent rain. The place was deserted.

They were at lunch at Maccy ds at the Orbital, went past the site at 1.00.

Sad to see Sedge tweet that he still hasn't got a UK club (I thought he would be Leicester or BV bound).

Fingers crossed he gets fixed up or he will have to sit out a year! :sad:

• Like 1

Sad to see Sedge tweet that he still hasn't got a UK club (I thought he would be Leicester or BV bound).

Fingers crossed he gets fixed up or he will have to sit out a year! :sad:

I think that Coventry going belly up has probably put pay to him getting a place.

It hacks me off as he should be a Robin in place of Bellego.

• Like 1

I think that Coventry going belly up has probably put pay to him getting a place.

It hacks me off as he should be a Robin in place of Bellego.

It is a pity that he could not grab a position for any Championship club as things could pan out that at the end of April or May there may be team changes at Swindon that might have given him an opening!!!

Edited by A ORLOV