British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

No idea. Did Magnus ride for Wolves in his career? He is a Poole legend and only right Matt turned up to pay tribute to the guy.

I don't normally do this because I have fell for it more times than I care to remember however..........

Whoooooooooooooooooooooosh for Mr Shovlar.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

Bjarne didnt have a niggle all them weeks at reserve mopping up 11 and 12, just shocking shocking luck

But to the best of my knowledge Pedersen had no accidents during that time, injuring himself in doing so. I honestly dont think for one minute Pedersen injured himself on purpose yesterday, no doubt his unfortunate crash and injury has help Poole with their fun and games but in no way do I think it is in some way stage managed.

• Like 1

I hope I speak for all non Poole fans when I say please please let Wolves win!!!

• Like 9

But to the best of my knowledge Pedersen had no accidents during that time, injuring himself in doing so. I honestly dont think for one minute Pedersen injured himself on purpose yesterday, no doubt his unfortunate crash and injury has help Poole with their fun and games but in no way do I think it is in some way stage managed.

Have you ever seen a rider slide gently off and into the air fence ?

Its off - rearranged for Wednesday, Wolves official alternative race day!! No doubt Harris will be guesting for Thorsell ?

I hope I speak for all non Poole fans when I say please please let Wolves win!!!

Let Wolves win?? Cos they can't do it for themselves??!

MEETING OFF after persistent rain from the early hours & contrasting forecasts. Re scheduled this WEDNESDAY 7.30pm See you there!

Bjarne Pedersen's scan has come back negative and he will be fine after 24 hours rest. :P

Edited by Wolfsbane

Its off - rearranged for Wednesday, Wolves official alternative race day!! No doubt Harris will be guesting for Thorsell ?

Any Poole riders in Sweden?

Good news for Poole though is that it gives Pedersen an extra 48hrs to recover from his knee injury.

• Like 6

Makes them weaker if he does.

• Like 1

Any Poole riders in Sweden?

None, only Jacob Thorsell from either team is riding in the Swedish League Final.

Good news for Poole though is that it gives Pedersen an extra 48hrs to recover from his knee injury.

what knee injury? more like gives tungate 48 hrs to get his best engine sorted