British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Of course the BSPA could save all non-Poole fans from having to endure all the 'Matt Ford stuff' performed every single season (and save him the bother of doing it) by stating herein that every season starts with Poole Pirates being declared as the automatic Elite League champions and everyone is contesting second / runners-up spot.

Naturally that should read 'everyone else'.

Great news for Poole

I thought we were being told by certain Poole fans that Wolves couldn't do a Wed?

Since when was Stevebrum a Poole fan??!

Will sky bother showing the restating? Will they bother show Belle Vue tonight if it goes ahead?

• Like 1

Will sky bother showing the restating? Will they bother show Belle Vue tonight if it goes ahead?

No reason not to show the Belle Vue meeting, it was already in the schedule, I am sure there will be some kind of announcement tonight as to whether Sky will cover the Wolves rearranged meeting.

No reason not to show the Belle Vue meeting, it was already in the schedule, I am sure there will be some kind of announcement tonight as to whether Sky will cover the Wolves rearranged meeting.

They was only planning to 'be trackside' for the meeting

Not for the faint-hearted, but maybe they could major in on Bjarne's scan and focus on his attempts to get fit for Wednesday, with a few races from Belle Vue interspersed?

• Like 1

Lol...

I'm predicting

Chris Holder, Antonio Lindback, Brady Kurtz, Rohan Tungate (G), Josh Grajczonek (G), Kyle Newman, Adam Ellis

Surely an extra few days will help Hans to get fitter

• Like 1

Perhaps they can arrange a split screen with Crimewatch. :wink::approve:

Edited by houdi

Not sure Bomber will be available to Wolves now with the BV meeting being run same evening. Does Bomber's commitment to Lakeside remain?

Edited by Ace no.5

Loads of rain across the Midlands and the northwest today with more to come this evening. Forecast looks far better for Wednesday and we still have the double header!

Why was this meeting called off so early? Was the track really that bad?

Obviously Wolves didn't want to race with their most in form rider.

Not sure Bomber will be available to Wolves now with the BV meeting being run same evening. Does Bomber's commitment to Lakeside remain?

Not sure... depends how quickly Wolves moved?

If they contacted Bomber as soon as they called the meeting off and booked him, then Belle Vue called theirs off after it..

I would have thought Bomber's commitment was for tonight and that's it.