British Speedway Forum

the article also says tried to tempt a danish rider back to these shores but to many meetings in denmark weds nights

And said riders has now signed for a midlands club?

• Like 1

Did Readypower sponsor the Poole website?:

www.poolepirates.co 502 Bad Gateway

They decided at the AGM that all clubs must have an inexperienced Brit doing web development. Fast track developers they call them.

• Like 2

They decided at the AGM that all clubs must have an inexperienced Brit doing web development. Fast track developers they call them.

Is there a rule that allows them to move up into the main developing team? ;)

Is there a rule that allows them to move up into the main developing team? ;)

That's what they'd have you think. Instead they dilute the quality of web developers around you in order to make it appear as if you've ascended to the top.

And said riders has now signed for a midlands club?

not on a weds night though millik as well ?

Don't blame him with the points limit to be honest. And while others will disagree I'm not sorry to see the big names gone, British Speedway has been paying these riders money it can't afford.

Edited by Gordon Bennett
  • Like 3

Don't blame him with the points limit to be honest. And while others will disagree I'm not sorry to see the big names gone, British Speedway has been paying these riders money it can't afford.

It can't afford it because the promoters don't do their job.

• Like 1

You know what they have been paid? Swindon are sticking with Doyle. These guys are humans not just names, stats or assets ....

I don't think he will have been eligible anyway under the new Polish rules. He has signed for Woclaw and Indianerna.

MJJ maybe

Only if he fails to get a team place in the Polish Extraleague in 2017. This is quite apart from the fact that he would miss numerous Wednesday fixtures due the Danish league.

Edited by tocha

Just to be clear Matt Ford has said its 'unlikely' that Adam Ellis can be fitted in to Poole's 1-7 (despite him arguing that Adam's average should be calculated differently at the AGM due to him not riding PL. One EL club argued vociferously against it - I wonder who that was??).

Most interesting bit of news on this thread for a little while as a lot of rubbish about dumping riders etc being written.

Do people not know how speedway works as this happens every season.

Anyway, coming back to the point highlighted above, it would be really interesting to know the team that argued the point on Ellis average and if it was just 'one' team that complained, why didn't democracy overrule this with the other promoters.

That 'one' promotion at the AGM may have just hindered a future British GP star.

I would have guessed Lakeside before they had moved down but unknown although if I had to guess, it could be Wolves or Swindon.

Most interesting bit of news on this thread for a little while as a lot of rubbish about dumping riders etc being written.

Anyway, coming back to the point highlighted above, it would be really interesting to know the team that argued the point on Ellis average and if it was just 'one' team that complained, why didn't democracy overrule this with the other promoters.

That 'one' promotion at the AGM may have just hindered a future British GP star.

I would have guessed Lakeside before they had moved down but unknown although if I had to guess, it could be Wolves or Swindon.

Adam is now associated with Poole, they should sign him ....
  • Like 1

He should have ridden PL this year, he was given the opportunity by at least one club.

How do you know a vote was not taken on the matter?!

• Like 1

Hans tweeted he's at Poole for 2017

• Like 1