British Speedway Forum

Yes Poole can do what they want with him.All i was saying was did Klindt say that or did Ford just say that to make himself look more inoccent than ruthless person we are led to believe he is.But if Klindt did say that and he ended up riding tonight he's pulled a fast one on Ford.

.....and in three of his five rides tonight, he rode exactly the same as Wednesday against KL....When the other riders get a bit close he drifts wide and shuts off. The only reason he hasn't sorted his knee problem out is because he qualified for the European Championship.

• Like 1

Yes Poole can do what they want with him.All i was saying was did Klindt say that or did Ford just say that to make himself look more inoccent than ruthless person we are led to believe he is.But if Klindt did say that and he ended up riding tonight he's pulled a fast one on Ford.

Of course, no issues. Klindt I'm sure was being forced into making decisions he probably didn't want to.

• Like 3

Klindt is injured, quite seriously. Certainly seriously enough to not be riding. He needs an operation but seems in denial at the moment. All his clubs have dropped him because of his injury and I believe he wanted to give it a go this evening as he was proud of himself, quite rightly, to have qualified.

Hopefully he will now have his op and start to get back his fitness and confidence for 2018.

If you want to know what Nic thinks then check out his twitter, he has a few tweets about it.

• Like 1

Yes very good on Nicolai being open and honest about his situation (@nklindt) on twitter. Wish him well for his treatment and for next year.

Well done james today bring it with you tomorrow night maximum long track

Well done james today bring it with you tomorrow night maximum long track

Long track and Monmore are slightly different I believe :D

• Like 5

I had the same injury as klindt. Acl full, mcl partial, miniscus slight tear, no op and without word of a lie it took me a good 6 months to have much confidence to do anything without the fear of it buckling. 18 months to not notice it so I have respect for him big time to be battling away. I know that horrible feeling if you over reach it or jolt it without warning. Don't know if he s brave or foolish. Maybe needy for the wage. I'm probably double his weight mind you. Hope he gets fixed up and comes back soon. . . Just for my team not yours.

I had the same injury as klindt. Acl full, mcl partial, miniscus slight tear, no op and without word of a lie it took me a good 6 months to have much confidence to do anything without the fear of it buckling. 18 months to not notice it so I have respect for him big time to be battling away. I know that horrible feeling if you over reach it or jolt it without warning. Don't know if he s brave or foolish. Maybe needy for the wage. I'm probably double his weight mind you. Hope he gets fixed up and comes back soon. . . Just for my team not yours.

My Daughters BF had it from footy.His was worse,needed an op.I don't know the exact details but he had something screwed in place.Was 3 years ago and still gives him grief.No more footy,kick about in the garden is his limit.

Edited by Bald Bloke

k.k.crap AGAIN reminds me of bjarne p a few seasons ago (when he could only beat reserves and booing was banned because of it)

and matt kept changing the reserves!??....hope he has learnt from that mistake and makes a real NEEDED change,,hope kk joins dave watts team(retires)

As Chris Holder appears to have burned his boats at KL, how about Poole releasing KK and signing Holder before 31 July even though he is under suspension. Would have to cover a few meetings with a PL 6 pointer(?) but you would have him for the run in and play offs plus his Poland / Sweden teams look to be running down as well so he might welcome it.

As Chris Holder appears to have burned his boats at KL, how about Poole releasing KK and signing Holder before 31 July even though he is under suspension. Would have to cover a few meetings with a PL 6 pointer(?) but you would have him for the run in and play offs plus his Poland / Sweden teams look to be running down as well so he might welcome it.

That would require KL to release him!

far easier to bring in richie worrall and release kk with brady not to far away problem sorted :t:

• Like 1

far easier to bring in richie worrall and release kk with brady not to far away problem sorted :t:

Absolutely NO!

Great idea, have RW as number 1, he cannot do any worse than KK.