British Speedway Forum

He did.

In 2012 he raced 17 meetings for Poole and averaged 10.14 with bonus, 9.95 without.

Unless SCBs stats site is wrong of course?

Only quoting official averages, with the ridiculous rolling averages no doubt.

Put it like this then Poole will be in the play offs and KK will not be found wanting.

Right oh. Fair play, foreverblue, 'tis no doubt a post which will have been taken down and may be used in evidence against you later!

Rolling averages are a waste of time when going on a riders form.

He last raced for Poole in 2012, and averaged over ten with bonus and a fraction under without over 17 meetings. He was second in the averages behind a flying Darcy Ward.

He last raced for Poole in 2012, and averaged over ten with bonus and a fraction under without over 17 meetings. He was second in the averages behind a flying Darcy Ward.

Not at all. Are you guaranteeing it will, which is surely the correct inference to draw from your post? I'm saying it's a bit presumptuous to assume any side will before a wheel has turned.

I'm not a Poole(Mr Ford fan).But Poole will be in the play offs.

According to the BSPA's current list of rider's end of season 2016 rolling averages KK=7.91, FL=7.21 & HA=7.15.

The average previously achieved by KK was in 2013 when he ended up with 8.51 but the race format was easier then for heat leaders so a slight reduction to 7.91 is understandable. in 2015 FL achieved 6.11 therefore his current 7.21 is a good improvement which indicates that on current form he is better than KK. In 2016 HA upped his average from 6.45.

According to the BSPA's current list of rider's end of season 2016 rolling averages KK=7.91, FL=7.21 & HA=7.15.

The average previously achieved by KK was in 2013 when he ended up with 8.51 but the race format was easier then for heat leaders so a slight reduction to 7.91 is understandable. in 2015 FL achieved 6.11 therefore his current 7.21 is a good improvement which indicates that on current form he is better than KK. In 2016 HA upped his average from 6.45.

Im not comparing kk to andersen or lindgren; was merely stating that last time kk rode for poole he was superb, and he was.

Right oh. Fair play, foreverblue, 'tis no doubt a post which will have been taken down and may be used in evidence against you later!

Be my guest! There are certain things in life you can rely on, one is Poole making the play offs and another one is Arsenal dropping points in the new year!

Edited by foreverblue

Well I for one am happy to bet £100 that Poole will be in the playoffs. Anyone want to go against me? Loser pays srbf.

You'd have to be a complete numpty to think that this stand out Poole team won't make the play offs.

Lucky Tarman is a Poole fan or I'm sure he'd take the bet though😉

Poole will be in the play-off's I'm sure. If you are discussing Lindgren v Kasprzak, both are past their best. Neither are going to be World Champion, Lindgren I thought had the potential to be, Kasprzak didn't. But Kasprzak finished on the rostrum in the GP's which Lindgren never has, and won't. Lindgren had a very poor July/August last year other wise he would have averaged more than Kasprzak in the EL, yet he was pretty awful for most of 2015 for Wolves. Lindgren has qualified for the GP's next year which Kasprzak hasn't. Both are peaks & trough form riders. Kasprzak's peaks are higher but his troughs are much lower. Lindgren is the more reliable #1 in my opinion.

Edited by Col
  • Like 1

You'd have to be a complete numpty to think that this stand out Poole team won't make the play offs.

Lucky Tarman is a Poole fan or I'm sure he'd take the bet though

Is that bet VALUE "Crazy ?😜😀 Edited by Sidney the robin

Poole will be in the play-off's I'm sure. If you are discussing Lindgren v Kasprzak, both are past their best. Neither are going to be World Champion, Lindgren I thought had the potential to be, Kasprzak didn't. But Kasprzak finished on the rostrum in the GP's which Lindgren never has, and won't. Lindgren had a very poor July/August last year other wise he would have averaged more than Kasprzak in the EL, yet he was pretty awful for most of 2015 for Wolves. Lindgren has qualified for the GP's next year which Kasprzak hasn't. Both are peaks & trough form riders. Kasprzak's peaks are higher but his troughs are much lower. Lindgren is the more reliable #1 in my opinion.

You say FL has never finished on the SGP rostrum. Are you sure about this?

I don't think he is sure as i believe Freddie has finished on the rostrum and more than once.

Freddie won the 2012 Swedish Grand Prix...

• Like 1

I took that to be a reference to finishing position over the course of a full season. I believe KK has a second-place finish overall where FL's best is (I believe) eighth.

• Like 2

I took that to be a reference to finishing position over the course of a full season. I believe KK has a second-place finish overall where FL's best is (I believe) eighth.

Correct. As has been stated Lindgren has won a GP.

Lindgren more steady but less spectacular than KK who has very high peaks and very low troughs.