British Speedway Forum

I was among those who thought KK would do a decent job and he may yet prove a good signing.

Lets hope when we resume he does.

I seem to remember Starman constantly telling us that KK always ups his game when riding for Poole as he loves it so much

• Like 4

you can add me to your list gavan,was very happy when poole team was announced and definitely thought kk would be excellent no1 in this yrs league,and like fb i think he still might be!!,starmans not the brightest and neither reads properly or makes any attempt to understand other fans posts.

• Like 4

you can add me to your list gavan,was very happy when poole team was announced and definitely thought kk would be excellent no1 in this yrs league,and like fb i think he still might be!!,starmans not the brightest and neither reads properly or makes any attempt to understand other fans posts.

But you troll my every move. Really sad.

Welcome to Poole Gregorz Zengota!

A good, solid rider. I have always liked him since he first rode for Swindon. Hope he does well - except against Swindon.

Oh and I'm sure Swindon will enjoy receiving the loan fees.

• Like 2

Zengota, on a 28 day 'open-ended' contract subject to BSPA approval, will make his debut at Monmore on Monday!

He 'needs to impress his Polish bosses in order to retain his Leszno team place' as he hasn't been doing that well so far!!

Looks like Linus Sundstrum could also be in the shake up going forward.

With Zengi on a lower average than KK, who would make way bearing in mind the need for 2 riders who have come through the NL?

• Like 1

i mentioned him a couple of weeks ago as a potential target. He hasnt been able to get into his Polish team and will be eager to do well to impress. A good solid rider. And we will have more points available for a second change.

But. All other riders have done their job so it will be harsh on someone who doesn't deserve the boot.

• Like 1

Agree Steve but it appears Ford is adamant he is going to shake things up...I guess that's the difference with him and other promoters especially as CVS has also finally developed a mean streak! Hans ,Mini Holder , Kurtz and Klindt have done there jobs as has Shanes to be fair and despite having an injury hit season is Newman at risk?

• Like 1

Would think Shanes would be the rider at risk which would be a real shame. He has done himself proud. Guess if it was him he would be instantly picked up by Kings Lynn or another vlub with a weak reserve.

Which would mean Newman and Klindt at reserve. Or Newman and Holder when Klibdt moves up.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2