British Speedway Forum

Fixture update - Belle Vue v Poole switched from Friday 28th July to Monday 31st July!! BT meeting??

Probably,BT have that date down as reserved.That means BV are on two consecutive Mondays.The first one being against Wolves.

Fixture update - Belle Vue v Poole switched from Friday 28th July to Monday 31st July!! BT meeting??

Good job I haven't booked hotel yet!

• Like 1

They need to earn it first. Brady was useless most of last season and the start of this season. Masters, whether he is at his peak or not, has done the time and earned the place. Not to mention there is a big gap between performing well in top flight British racing and performing well on the world circuit.

And really have to disagree with Lemo being the wrong man for the job. I think he's great for Team Australia and doing a fine job.

What like last year picking JG for the race off when he was barely prepared? You could even argue it was highly risky naming both Doyley AND Nick for KL considering there injury doubts ? Yes if JD thinks he's gonna make it fine especially when he could do what he did and replace his rides with Fricke but irrespective of whether Nick was further bashed about by the crash at KL it always looked a highly risky shout , look I like Mark but just feel the Aussies need someone a little less pally and a bit more ruthless it's been far too long since they even looked like winning it, saying that they'll probably step it up now and go and win it!

Not like you to highlight Matts failings Starry

Not at all, just saying Matt was looking to sign him a couple of 3 year ago.

One of the more immediate challenges MF has is if Klindt returns and only scores like he did against Belle Vue (or in the SEC for that matter), then his average will drop further before the cut-off (July 28th, effective 31st), which will make it even more difficult to get a replacement that fits the average.

Those mid-July meetings are home and away against Kings Lynn and Wolves before we host Somerset on 26th July

I honestly can't see Nicolai returning to Poole this season. I wouldn't be suprised if Matt already has the rider lined up and is just waiting for the right moment to announce the change.

One of the more immediate challenges MF has is if Klindt returns and only scores like he did against Belle Vue (or in the SEC for that matter), then his average will drop further before the cut-off (July 28th, effective 31st), which will make it even more difficult to get a replacement that fits the average.

Those mid-July meetings are home and away against Kings Lynn and Wolves before we host Somerset on 26th July

Which i think he will, that sort of injury does not get better overnight or a couple of weeks later. Ask Cameron Wilson. How long was he on the Sidelines for at A F C B. Same injury

Edited by Starman2006

Matt wanted to sign Lebedevs a few year ago. ;)

was that before or after Kings Lynn had him?

Before

Steve

Starman couldn't find his arse with both hands nevermind know about riders who've ridden for other teams before those pesky pirates

Steve

Starman couldn't find his arse with both hands nevermind know about riders who've ridden for other teams before those pesky pirates

Nevermind, you'l get over it. Keep slapping on the creame..

Can't spell either !

Never been my best point..

What is your best point??

I tell nobody anything about me. ;)