British Speedway Forum

you have no choice if/when Kurtz returns

No that is the problem, when announced Worrall for Kurtz i thought oh dear he is nowhere near the ability but he has been very good and currently our best rider, if there was a way we could keep we would i am sure, a shame the way things have worked out, if we had got Kennett as a injury replacement for Kurtz and got worrall for KK i am sure we would be a lot stronger but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Very good interview with Matt Ford on Saturday's BBC Radio Solent Summer Sport programme. Up front and honest about the team's current predicament and still hopeful that the team can find some decent form. Particularly keen for certain riders that are scoring well abroad but not well enough here to improve asap - actually naming Hans and Timo in particular.

Thanks for the info, yes it would help if a couple of our current line up could perform better!

• Like 1

Wasnt it after all clubs had completed 4h 4a LEAGUE meetings but then (although not in the regs) decided to include the round 1 KOCup meetings also.

If it was 4h 4a and the KOCup was being used from the start then the first avearges couldve been issued earlier as Swindons 4th home league meeting wasnt needed if it was just to be 4 home meetings of either competition.

I agree that if the R1 KOC scores were to be included the first GSAs could have been issued considerably sooner than they were.

To include anything other than league fixtures in the GSAs would be a flagrant disregard of the regulations, is there any evidence that it did in fact happen?

• Like 1

Nothing lasts forever mate, we will be back.

Remember you making the same statement last year.
  • Like 4

Will see how your team gets on in the Championship next year :wink:

Dream on

I agree that if the R1 KOC scores were to be included the first GSAs could have been issued considerably sooner than they were.

To include anything other than league fixtures in the GSAs would be a flagrant disregard of the regulations, is there any evidence that it did in fact happen?

Tungates average from his 8 league meetings was 5.09

Include his cup scores and was 4.68

He came in at Belle Vue on 4.68....

KK is 5.51 if you include his 8 points in the home cup match he ride in. If not he has not rudden 4 home meeting and should not have a new average.

He is now at Rye on 5.51....

I obviously havent checked every rider si perhaps they drew names out of a hat as to who had the cup matches included and who didnt...

• Like 1

Tungates average from his 8 league meetings was 5.09

Include his cup scores and was 4.68

He came in at Belle Vue on 4.68....

KK is 5.51 if you include his 8 points in the home cup match he ride in. If not he has not rudden 4 home meeting and should not have a new average.

He is now at Rye on 5.51....

I obviously havent checked every rider si perhaps they drew names out of a hat as to who had the cup matches included and who didnt...

I knew they had- but you did the leg work- thanks.

Andersen is riding no better for Lodz than Poole.

Top scored for Lodz today with 14 points. Lets hope he brings some of that to theNSS tomorrow.

Top scored for Lodz today with 14 points. Lets hope he brings some of that to theNSS tomorrow.

Im sure he will.

PAID 16 from six for Jack Holder.... terrific performance.

Jack has been superb this year, seeing him around Peterborough is fantastic

• Like 1