British Speedway Forum

Gonna be really exciting tonight now then!!!....uhmm, I wonder if Australia are going to win?!!!!....Track will be much better but the meeting could still rival Lynn's for monotany!! and USA could actually score double figure points now too!!

As I said the other day, this years World Cup excitement came and went on Tuesday, the other 3 meetings were/are going to be non events.

You're still around for the cause though eh, think positive, it's live speedway and anything can happen. :t:

Why can't they f@@k off this Team This, Team That, Team The Other crap

There's nothing on the race bibs about Team . . .

It was bad enough with Team GB all the time - now Scott Nicholls is coming out with Team Australia, Team Denmark . . .

The jackets they wear state "Great Britain Speedway Team"

FFS - enough!

• Like 2

Why can't they f@@k off this Team This, Team That, Team The Other crap

There's nothing on the race bibs about Team . . .

It was bad enough with Team GB all the time - now Scott Nicholls is coming out with Team Australia, Team Denmark . . .

The jackets they wear state "Great Britain Speedway Team"

FFS - enough!

Brilliant rant, I'd never even noticed it until now, I'm supporting team Latvia tonight.

• Like 2

The timing of Lagutas suspension stinks to high heaven, what a stroke by the Poles ahead of Saturday almost seems they kept the lid on this before a top side went out Tuesday , some things never really change

• Like 2

Have they forgotten to open the gates? Where are the fans? Terrible support from Polish fans. Last year the playoff had a big crowd in Manchester with the ticket deal. Wasn't it repeated?

Shame on Poland for a terrible crowd.

• Like 1

USA have done well to get into the race off but would be amazed if they score more than 5 or 6 tonight

Which they did by heat 7.

Some good racing tonight. Aussies finding it tough but Russia and Latvia taking points off each other to keep the Aussies in it.

Awww, bless. Poor Nigel sounds so devastated that Doyle has been excluded :D

Which they did by heat 7.

To be fair that was before I knew Laguta wasn't riding

saying that, Czugunow had ridden brilliantly, and I don't think anyone would have allowed for Holder coming last in heat 1 and Doyle getting excluded

USA have impressed me tonight but I still don't see them getting many more points from here in and they're only on 8

i'm happy to hold my hands up and say I got it wrong though

• Like 1

I think as long as USA aren't miles behind in the race the young lads have done themselves proud.

Leszno is about 3 times bigger than what they are used to.

They should lose the ability to use the joker as well...

• Like 10