British Speedway Forum

Unless you are Pole this is pretty boring. Compared to the 2nd event and last nights race off I think this not that good but the racing lines may improve but not necessarily the finishing order.

We're only using 500cc engines. Can't compete with those bigger ones the Poles have.

It makes you wonder doesn't it,when they can be so far ahead of riders like Lindback,Sayfutinov etc.It is in Poland though :shock:

Lack of horsepower in our engines for sure. We seem to lose a lot of ground just on the straights.

Cook and Lambert are capable of much better.

• Like 1

Cook must think...

What the F**k!!!!

How slow do GB look though?

He think will I waste money going to Poland every Sunday

you'd have Steve Worrall and Robert Lambert in GP for sure :t:

It's not just tonight though is it. That being said neither Steve nor Robert are ready, though one day Robert might.

May as well give Adam Ellis a ride.

Pathetic from gb sorry but Robert lambert is shockingly bad! Rides in Poland and is that slow !??

I'm a big fan of Robert, he rides for my local team in Poland, but you have to remember it's only 2nd division, top 5 riders according to stats are: Nowak, Gizatulin, Woelbert, Masters and Jablonski, Skornicki who retired 3 years ago is 10th...

Harris made a good start and didn't put a wheel wrong, but he's only on a 500cc, and a 500cc can't compete with the Barry McGuigans than Emil and the Poles have.

Harris made a good start and didn't put a wheel wrong, but he's only on a 500cc, and a 500cc can't compete with the Barry McGuigans than Emil and the Poles have.

why so bitter? what did you expect? Team GB ahead of Russia, Sweden and Poland after 10 heats or what?

Edited by tarkens

Poland are different class no doubt. I'm fact, their C team would probably win this!

Tracks are so different in Poland that it's almost like a different sport.

At least the lads are gaining experience learning the best lines to take...😁

Best seats in the house to watch the racing too...😁

Have never understood all the talk of Lambert being ready for the SGP. He looks very average against top riders & off the pace

The lad is very good on the bike,just needs extra horsepower like the Poles have.But i don't think we are allowed to use that size in our league :o

I'm also proud that these boys want to ride for GB,unlike some.No matter how poor the team is doing you should be proud they want to represent your country.

Edited by tellboy

I'm a big fan of Robert, he rides for my local team in Poland, but you have to remember it's only 2nd division, top 5 riders according to stats are: Nowak, Gizatulin, Woelbert, Masters and Jablonski, Skornicki who retired 3 years ago is 10th...

he's had tough rides for sure but he's so far behind it's embarrassing considering he was 3rd in under 21's last year
  • Like 1