British Speedway Forum

Wishful thinking, to many envious people who still appear to want the Aces to fail.

While I would say that every other club in the country (and quite a few across Europe) has reason to be envious of Belle Vue's stadium, I don't think there is anyone on here (or elsewhere) who genuinely wants the Aces to fail and, from that, cease to exist. They are the most famous name in World speedway, period.

Having said that, there was a great deal of cynicism and scepticism about the stadium being built at all and that extended from the ordinary fan to the BSPA management committee.

• Like 2

Great news about the aces

A team that cannot be lost to speedway and the throw away society that we find ourselves living in

Good luck for the season and look forward to seeing them at Leicester this year

Shirl

• Like 5

Think you should put your reading glasses on and not guess or twist what i said.

Other promotions did not necessarily want it to be built as they have their own business. With others going for, or prepared to take the chance to get a big new stadium, it would have been welcomed by them for the sake of the sport. As a result of that, speedway would have an in house jewel in the crown to hold big events and, if they were shared events, yes they would get something out of the shareout.

Not exactly what you said, and like many others on here like FF, jumping to wrong conclusions, with there own attack offensive regardless.

So to put your statement into simple terms, other promotions "wanted their cake and eat it"

Tsunami, I respect and agree with a hell of alot of your posts "not this thread" but ever since the NSS was first put into plans, certain posters have attacked it and doomed it for failure. I am not going to name them as they know who they are.

Hopefully DG will win his case in the courts and the new promoters take Belle Vue to new heights.that should silence these critics.

• Like 2

This is great news for the Aces and the future is looking brighter. Having built such a impressive stadium, hosted the world cup final there and a club with such a history it could not be lost and i don't really think there was a real chance it wasn't going to be saved. Maybe the powers that be could put the same effort in to trying to save Coventry who are also a club with a great history who are now in grave danger of being lost.

• Like 7

From what I remember the Man City council wanted was a large Sports Stadium to rival Cardiff and to benefit the supporters from Northern England a Scotland. The "BIG WHITE ELEPHANT" in London is not a Sports Stadium. and big waste money So am happy that the aces will continue and become GREAT again as I regarded them as League winners last year being from the ''OLD SCHOOL''

Great news for Belle Vue and British Speedway with the Manchester Utd of speedway and most iconic British club continuing their business in the UK's best speedway stadium - bar none! :D :D :t:

Put that fishing rod away, Starman isn't even on here!

If you did stick to what actually happened rather than making up what you think happened, or usually happens, or could have happened, or must have happened, or what seems to have happened, the only one missing is 'clearly' happened.

Why do you keep, in one breath, explaining why Chapman went behind Belle Vue's back and then immediately follow it up by saying he didn't go behind their backs?

I've no idea what your next point is, I don't care to wonder, or do what you do and make up bolllx, about other clubs.

There is plenty more to come out. As I said the other day, due to Chapman's actions the bspa will need some decent legal insurance to see them through what's on the way.

THere's only one person making a fool of themselves around here. Take a bow.

• Like 3

I Think people should stop bitching about what coulda shoulda woulda happened and rejoice the fact that Belle Vue are running with what looks

like a good future for them unlike some other clubs that have sadly died Cradley Oxford etc.

Be Happy

• Like 9

Put that fishing rod away, Starman isn't even on here!

I don't believe I was fishing - it was my opinion. What part of my post do you disagree with?

Fantastic news.

To everyone at Belle Vue Speedway, have a great season.

Thank you

Much appreciated comments amongst a sea of negativity

• Like 1

Nice to see belle vue on track this year after all the problems,fans must of wonderd if they would make it,nice track from what in seen on tv,hope you have a good season but finish behind Somerset!

• Like 3

Nice to see belle vue on track this year after all the problems,fans must of wonderd if they would make it,nice track from what in seen on tv,hope you have a good season but finish behind Somerset!

NAH!! :o :o :nono: :nono: :nono:

Edited by The White Knight

Very pleased indeed that Belle Vue Aces will be up and running again

Now, will Mr Rising, just once and for all, admit on here that the problems on 3 and 4 WERE KNOWN well before the day of the GOM

Come on, just admit it

• Like 5