British Speedway Forum

if redcar made a true profit then i suppose we must congratulate them

regardless of any personal feelings for team or management

• Like 1

And if Berwick do run... I'll be surprised if TJ goes anywhere else other than us!

So apparently announced at the social evening tonight that Brian is stepping down as promoter. Will stay in place until replacement is found.

Whatever your thoughts on him, he kept the club on a even financial keel during his tenure.

Always been plenty of rumours of interested parties so could hopefully be an exciting new era.

So apparently announced at the social evening tonight that Brian is stepping down as promoter. Will stay in place until replacement is found.

Whatever your thoughts on him, he kept the club on a even financial keel during his tenure.

Always been plenty of rumours of interested parties so could hopefully be an exciting new era.

Gary!!!

Gary!!!

I had thought he was maybe heading somewhere else until last night.

Whoever takes over i hope they continue to run the club within its means. Any clubs recording a break even figure have done extremely well so showing a profit is hugely commendable. As exposed time and time again clubs who over stretch themselves and go under and we all know how difficult it is to resurrect a team.

I do have sympathy for the long suffering Redcar fans but i would much rather have a team to support (however rubbish) than no team at all.

• Like 9

Whoever takes over i hope they continue to run the club within its means. Any clubs recording a break even figure have done extremely well so showing a profit is hugely commendable. As exposed time and time again clubs who over stretch themselves and go under and we all know how difficult it is to resurrect a team.

I do have sympathy for the long suffering Redcar fans but i would much rather have a team to support (however rubbish) than no team at all.

Not all Redcar supporters have suffered. Table aside the racing has been top notch for a number of seasons. A solid foundation to build on, Roll on 2017

• Like 3

I think Havvy Jnr is just the man to take Redcar to the next level.
What more could any fan want than a former World Champ?

Apparently so, if today's Daily Mirror has it right.

I cant see anything on Mirror website, what does the article say about Gary coming to Redcar?

• Like 1

Apparently so, if today's Daily Mirror has it right.

I thought Gary was going to Berwick? If he's going to Redcar, why has Brian said he'll stay in the job until a replacement can be found, surely he'd just hand it over?

I thought Gary was going to Berwick? If he's going to Redcar, why has Brian said he'll stay in the job until a replacement can be found, surely he'd just hand it over?

I heard from a reliable source that Gary is not the replacement.

That was the rumour and may well still be the case, maybe Havelock snr is waiting till Havelock jnr has his promoters license.

Havelock gone , CVS is bringing someone in who will not be a shareholder just a puppet.

This club is still in a mess despite making a profit . The whole lot needs to be sold outright , no real finder base just the bar, pits , & a stand in the wrong place that is owned by one of the shareholders

Havelock gone , CVS is bringing someone in who will not be a shareholder just a puppet.

This club is still in a mess despite making a profit . The whole lot needs to be sold outright , no real finder base just the bar, pits , & a stand in the wrong place that is owned by one of the shareholders

Why will bringing in someone who is not a shareholder be such a bad thing? The "stand in the wrong place" have you ever been in the stand during a meeting? The stand is owned by a shareholder but he is a bit more than just an ordinary shareholder.

• Like 1