British Speedway Forum

Can't see any problem with what our management team have done. Drop a rider who deserves dropping then offer him an extra payday and a chance to rub their noses in it by banging in a big score to prove them wrong. Why not just drop him like Messers Tungate, Starke, Graversen, Roynon, Carr etc?

• Like 2

Ayres in for Hall from next Thursday.

So who rides at reserve on Thursday - assuming Perks is injured and Hall doesn't ride?

Will it be 1 replacement or 2? I wonder if the club has had new news on how Busch is doing? Busch 4.66, Hall 3.53 and a team remainder of 0.48 makes 8.67 for two riders. Personally I'd keep Bucsh/Garcia and bring Ayres in.

Edited by cheekycobra

Ayres would be a good shout , riding well this year

2 reserve guests I believe. 1 being a NL rider.

Edited by Boothers
  • Like 1

And of course if he refuses he risks a 28 day ban...

So they've told him he's sacked but they want him to do 1 more shift. If he doesn't ride he gets a 28 day ban.

If that was me I'd be seeing a lawyer who specializes in employment law.

Guest or Guests?

The plan would be Hall and NL guest, as Ayres isn't available until a week on Thursday, assuming Hall turns up.

Will it be 1 replacement or 2? I wonder if the club has had new news on how Busch is doing? Busch 4.66, Hall 3.53 and a team remainder of 0.48 makes 8.67 for two riders. Personally I'd keep Bucsh/Garcia and bring Ayres in.

News moves on while your typing.

Ayres would be a good shout , riding well this year

personaly even though i dont know too much about him

danny ayres was unlucky not to get a starting place as last year at start of season he was classed as a bit of a joke signing but in my opinion he did ok

Not unusual though , last season Ben Barker rode his final Glasgow meeting after being told he was being replaced

and if not wrong rode like everyone knew he could proving he wasnt interested in riding for glasgow week in week out

personaly even though i dont know too much about him

danny ayres was unlucky not to get a starting place as last year at start of season he was classed as a bit of a joke signing but in my opinion he did ok

At Glasgow last year he became a huge crowd favourite . Huge personality and had some decent meetings too . Top scored for Leicester at Rye House recently , so seems to have improved this season

At Glasgow last year he became a huge crowd favourite . Huge personality and had some decent meetings too . Top scored for Leicester at Rye House recently , so seems to have improved this season

think i saw him ride at 2 or 3 different tracks and he rode better than was expected to at start off season maybe upped his average a little too much and thats what cost him a team place at start off season

bit of a show man aswell so something to entertain the crowd

aftewrall the modern speedway era does seam to be missing a few entertainers

it was clear danny enjoyed himself and i respect him for that