British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Management decisions don't come much dumber than that, all rather pathetic from Louis. Team spirit will be top notch now :lol:

• Like 5

Tungate & jacobs I hear.

No wait - it's Sedgy & mountain.

Ooops.

• Like 1

Sedgy & mountain reinstated

Splitting my sides now.

Ippo management must be the BSPA in disguise.

Hope Sedgy keeps reducing his average.

Oh dear, the embarrassment is it any wonder they kept quiet so long , while Ipswich fans will be disappointed I am pleased for Sedgmen he must have been on a right downer over the last week or so, he needs to get his head together now and put some points on the board and show Witches fans he's worth keeping in the team . Its also up to the fans to get behind him and give him some encouragement.

• Like 1

Embarrassing times for the Ipswich promotion.

Not exactly good for team moral to be dropping riders and then asking them to come back.

• Like 2

Thought you needed special dispensation to sign a rider you had dropped, that was quick coming through

Well done management. Total shambles. How to make yourselves and the club look rather stupid

Welcome back conner and justin.

Edited by baldyman

Tungate & jacobs I hear.

No wait - it's Sedgy & mountain.

Ooops.

Tungate & Jacobs? How??? Jacobs' average is clearly above that of Connor Mountain?

All the best

Rob

Tungate & Jacobs? How??? Jacobs' average is clearly above that of Connor Mountain?

All the best

Rob

Wouldnt have been either of those two I'd put my house on it.

Ipswich hold our head in shame, you should be charged with bringing the spot into disrepute, how on earth can an experienced so called Promoter make such an cock up

• Like 3

AWKES

What a complete balls up, you would think they would've had the changes ratified before telling the riders they were being released.

Well this can go two ways, team spirit will be non existant or the two riders concerned start putting the points on the board. I think Conner was maybe down to the numbers game but if they thought they could replace 2 riders with another 2 up to the same combined averages, they should know the rules. I don't know why you shouldn't be able to but this is speedway.