British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow V Sheffield Pl Play Off S/f 1st Leg , 16/10/16 At 3pm

Not going to get into the why's or what's just now as I don't want to take any shine on a superb aggregate win for Sheffield all I will say is

CONGRATULATIONS SHEFFIELD

You thoroughly deserved it tonight and best wishes in the final from this dissapointed Glasgow fan who saw a fantastic and professional performance from your team tonight you should be proud off them as they rode there socks off.

Top man Gaz, respect to you👍🏼

• Like 4

Not going to get into the why's or what's just now as I don't want to take any shine on a superb aggregate win for Sheffield all I will say is

CONGRATULATIONS SHEFFIELD

You thoroughly deserved it tonight and best wishes in the final from this dissapointed Glasgow fan who saw a fantastic and professional performance from your team tonight you should be proud off them as they rode there socks off.

Great sporting quote Gazc. Followed it on updates. Tension must have been unbearable. Hope Garcia is okay. Great wee guy.

• Like 3

Disappointed for glasgow but fairplay to sheffield. Will stead be fit for the final?

Dunno if Steady will be fit for next week, can't see it, think this depends on who the Guests are for both teams, think it will be close!

Didn't expect that, but they done Newcastle too,,, can just hope they can do the treble and beat Somerset,,, the team in 6th spot crowned champions,,, wonder what price you would've got at the start of the play-offs.

• Like 3

That's a great win. Two good guests for the Tigers and anything can happen. but who is available to book.

Another unbelievable success. Congratulations Tiggers, commiserations tiggers. Especially pleased for Arthur, as he has kept battling away this season.

• Like 3

Roond yeezzzz :rofl::party:

As you can probably tell I'm really gutted for our friends in the west.

Woops 2 down 1 to go.

Well said Mr B :D On a serious note i really hope Coty Garcia is ok after his spill tonight..the laddie is a trier :t: Glad i'm not a betting man as i thought Sheffield looked under strength for this to be honest so it just shows you..oh well better luck next year you Stripes ;) All the best to Sheffield in the final..certainly no love lost between Monarchs and the Rebs (only when they ride against our friends from along the M8 obviously lol) ..Give it a right go and you never know..Hope it's a classic for all the fans..enjoy :t:

• Like 1

I take it they won't need to borrow our big trophy cabinet now :t::rofl:

Probably wouldn't find it with the lights being out.

• Like 6

Bit of a shock result,but the reserves haven't be firing recently(Ayers & Garcia) which is vital to any team regardless of Top 5 IMO .Hope Garcia is Ok.You wouldn't fancy Tigers chances against Newcastle given their form recently,but in Speedway you never know.As tonight proved.A lot of complaints regarding tractor racing which seems justified IMO .

Bit of a shock result,but the reserves haven't be firing recently(Ayers & Garcia) which is vital to any team regardless of Top 5 IMO .Hope Garcia is Ok.You wouldn't fancy Tigers chances against Newcastle given their form recently,but in Speedway you never know.As tonight proved.A lot of complaints regarding tractor racing which seems justified IMO .

What happened to Garcia??

Coty hit the 3rd bent fence really hard the bike burst the air bag with him going into fence underneath he was trying to pass for second place with Rene leading he was probably trying too hard nothing broken dislocated his knee but popped back in maybe ligament damage knee brace support on