British Speedway Forum

I wouldn't want him at Wolves in any capacity.

Really? I would never have guessed that! :wink:

A former GP rider riding at reserve you couldn't make it up, the rules are stupid for allowing it.

Shows how strong British Speedway is to have a team 6th in the league able to field such a rider in reserve.

Shows how strong British Speedway is to have a team 6th in the league able to field such a rider in reserve.

:rofl::icon_smile_clown::approve::lol::lol::lol::rofl::party: Mostly sums up my feelings towards Speedway in this country.

Edited by Col
  • Like 1

Really? I would never have guessed that! :wink:

I'm not sure if I've made that clear in the past. :wink:

The only reason KK signed for RH is because they don't have to go to Monmore again!!

• Like 3

The only reason KK signed for RH is because they don't have to go to Monmore again!!

You would think he has been riding well everywhere else this year! ! :rofl:

what about the play-offs??

• Like 2

Monday 31 July.Now 12 days since the away meeting at King's Lynn was postponed (again), not yet re-arranged. A date for one of the home meetings v Swindon has been outstanding since the start of the season. Weather forecast for Wednesday's match not looking good. The RH fixture list could get complicated...

That'll be Kings Lynn!! ;-)

EDIT: Or maybe not after today's events!!!

Edited by Skidder1

Now the teams are set until the end of the season, I think Rye House could make the play offs. Kings Lynn are imploding and Poole are very poor at the moment. If KK kicks into form they have a team. It's def an if though.

• Like 2

Barker & Sedgman? Christ, wasn't really worth it. Barker a brainless nob & Sedgman a gating tart. Doesn't really do anything to improve the side. Harris & Barker being paired shows how stupid schroeck is, they both want to ride the same part of the track.

Was it worth sacking a rider who has been very loyal to the club over many years(last week not acceptable) & a young rider who the club should be wanting to use for years to come? Wells, Branford & a veteran Robbo should have been the ones at the front to be released.

Promotion have had a nightmare.

They have tried bless them, but fkd up badly. They are too naive in the goings on in the sport.

I think the changes and ridimg order fully vindicated atm nots so nieve now !

I think the changes and ridimg order fully vindicated atm nots so nieve now !

If Sedgmen was still in the team we'd not be where we are now. The point regarding Harris and Barker as a partnership is still very relevant I'd say.

If Sedgmen was still in the team we'd not be where we are now. The point regarding Harris and Barker as a partnership is still very relevant I'd say.

Might not be relevant when next set of averages come in. Could well be Barker replacing Robbo at reserve. Can't see KK returning to reserve and not that much difference in Ben, Ricky and Stuart's average. With so many matches coming up this week anything could happen. If we don't make the play offs the above is all ilrelevant anyway.

Might not be relevant when next set of averages come in. Could well be Barker replacing Robbo at reserve. Can't see KK returning to reserve and not that much difference in Ben, Ricky and Stuart's average. With so many matches coming up this week anything could happen. If we don't make the play offs the above is all ilrelevant anyway.

Any one of those three at reserve is reasonable. Preferably Wells I'd say. Barker seems to have improved a little but as you say this week is the key to it actually meaning anything!

Whilst on the discussion of riders, Peterborough take on Newcastle this Wednesday and is an original fixture. Belle Vue v Rye House isn't, which implies that Steve Worrall, Chris Harris, and Stuart Robson will have to ride in the Championship meeting.

• Like 1