British Speedway Forum
Paddy The Rebel

Best Teams You Can Build Under 50pt Limit

Wishful thinking by some hoping that prices will be slashed but it will be said by the bspa no doubt that the dropping of the FTR system counters the lower standard, in other words I doubt prices will come down even by a penny, more likely they will go up.

• Like 1

Wishful thinking by some hoping that prices will be slashed but it will be said by the bspa no doubt that the dropping of the FTR system counters the lower standard, in other words I doubt prices will come down even by a penny, more likely they will go up.

Dropping the FTR system and then giving them an average to put them in the 1-5 and replace with two lower averaged riders - no one is fooled

I think that's me done with speedway. If that's the sort of quality we can expect in the "premiership" then I'm afraid I'm just not interested.

• Like 1

I think that's me done with speedway. If that's the sort of quality we can expect in the "premiership" then I'm afraid I'm just not interested.

I suspect you won't be alone... :neutral:

• Like 2

Lindgren 10.09

Musielak 6.34

Milik 7.94

Batchelor 7.36

Lambert 8.76

Klindt 5.21

Clegg 4.04

That's my best effort.

Schlein, Lambert, Bjerre, Klindt, Batchelor, Watt, Bates. 6 riders who have achieved averages primarily as EL heatleaders in the last couple of seasons. Plus Josh Bates as he's about all that fits. Would start with Batchelor in reserve with Bates

Stronger if you swap watt and bates for Lindgren and a 2pter? given that Lindgren will take 5 rides and the reserve only 3?

In the side you named, surely Klindt would be at reserve not batch?

Watt, Schlien & Batchelor are spent forces, they peaked and bottled out.

• Like 1

All are riders with very decent careers, who have suffered a variety of injuries between them (some very serious) and deserve a bit of respect for what they have achieved.

• Like 5

If you truly think that, you are very sadly mistaken and don't really know these boys very well at all. Yes, suffered some injuries, Rory's two severe ones but he's not bottled out. That last shoulder injury was a 12 months recovery on its own let alone his spinal injuries and he went back in 7 weeks and yes he wasn't strong enough but certainly not lost any bottle. His progress after spinal injury he was coming along nicely until being wiped out again. Coming back from those injuries and racing is not someone who has lost his bottle, most riders give it away when losing there bottle. A little respect and given a decent recovery period hopefully you will see Rory back to his old self. I for one hope all boys come back and strut their stuff.

If Davey and Rory never return to something like their old selves it won't be for a lack of trying, Batch on the other hand, different story altogether, he only tries when it suits him and that's not very often.

• Like 1

Been confirmed two Brits per side (both leagues) and both leagues can have a 2 point rider.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Sorry but is there some 4th dimension portal where this information is transmitted from!

Been confirmed two Brits per side (both leagues) and both leagues can have a 2 point rider.

not much of a speedway supporter if thats what you think of the three names above are you